Chatzy

There is not enough people to chat tooooooooo. Come on the more peeps that join, the better chance of there actually being someone in the chat room, at any one time. If that makes sense?????

Plus it means that topics need not be hijacked by peeps wanting to talk to each other. :D

http://www.chatzy.com/?141199343671

Click on the link to chat......

Edited by Dame Bex of Bexville

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heheh hope to see you on later LMB!! :lol: Yeah it was really fun, we stayed til quite late, in the end it was just me and Narago, shame you had to goo tho! An all nighter would be well funny...lol I wonder what would be said!

LOL ;) Yeah I didnt want to go, damn nasty evil uruks dragging me away :lol:

I dont think there is any boundries to what would be said after strange sherbert discussion, where did that come from?? *looks bemused* :D

Oooh now I got myself a library card to use the internet FREE......damn the library shuts a 5!

*hugs*

Your resident fellowship pippin xx

LOL ;) Yeah I didnt want to go, damn nasty evil uruks dragging me away :lol:

I dont think there is any boundries to what would be said after strange sherbert discussion, where did that come from?? *looks bemused* :D

Oooh now I got myself a library card to use the internet FREE......damn the library shuts a 5!

*hugs*

Your resident fellowship pippin xx

Heheh yeah sherbet fountains, drowning in sherbert and all sorts! :lol I'll try and protect you better tonight from those darn Uruks taking you away again! ;) *readies sword to take my last stand (again) lol *

Heheh, got yourself a library card eh, glad to see you taking advantage of their kind services!! Heheh ^_^

Yep got me a library card for the free internet....heehee sneaky! ;)

*stands behind DE (boromir)*

*feels protected*

we will make a last stand together!! what time you going on? I've got to limit my internet time in the day so I can go on in the evening, Ive got addicted to this place its bad really! :lol:

Whats this about what might be said.......sounds like theres a plan being hatched or something.......

*will protect you to the end*

Heheh, I should be on from around 8ish again or whenever anyone is on really, I'll stay from there. when you thinking of getting on? I've gotten addicted to this place too, too many nice people heheh

LoL nothing too interesting was said...dont worry....Mwhahah *cough* :lol:

DE you cant keep anything from me IM IN YOUR FELLOWSHIP!! *taps foot* :D

I will go on around 8 too then just to make sure there will be at least two of us in there, cos If i go on and theres nobody, thats going back to square one!

Yeah everyone is great in the lotr forum, so friendly, no arguments, everything is hunky dory! :P:P

LMB you might benefit from going on summat like Freeserve Anytime, thats what im on! You only pay £15 a month and thats it, no call charges! the only bummer is you get dc every 2 hours, but alls you do is reconnect! hehe

Ooh thanx Nell, I will tell my evil uruk (that always drags me away from the computer saying it costs too much!) about that!

I was told the phone bill 2 months ago was about £30 then a ~someone~ *coughs....me* got addicted to this forum and the bill........

wait for it........

MORE THAN DOUBLED!!! Ahhhhhhh.......oh well as long as Im having fun heehee!

*LMB* xxxxxxx

Tee hee exactly! WellI look forward in seeing you on at 8 then!! :mellow: *announces to everyone to be on at 8*

and of all the inquisitive hobbits, Peregrin Took. You are the worst! :mellow:

LOL! :lol: Yep I am the true Peregrin Took......why oh why wasnt I cast as Pippin, I can so easily pull off the nosey, mischievous, clumsy hobbit!!

Oh yeah cos if I was Pippin, we wouldnt have Billy Boyd *gasp* :mellow:

Dont worry DE if you dont want to tell me, you dont have to........

Damn reverse psychology doesnt work over the forum! :firedevil:

*LMB* xxxxx (resident inquisitive hobbit)