My first time

ajknight1972

It's smaller. I think casual is actually just the right word. I doubt you'll see any cosplayers. The vendors usually have a decent selection, but it's more... I was going to say "classical" stuff, but that's not the right word. You won't find comics or action figures dealers usually.

Stall wise you tend to find its mostly people selling autographs rather than other sorts of merchandise, there is usually one stall selling space and aviation related artefacts which is always a good one to look at and a couple of others selling things like space patches, unsigned photos relating to show guests etc. Certainly a less hurried event, I'd say the average attendee age is probably a little bit higher as well.

Personally I think its the best event that Showmasters run, which isn't to say I don't enjoy the others, but for me the overall feel of the show along with the wide variety of guests (where else can you see a man who walked on the moon sitting a couple of tables away from spam Galore!) make it pretty much a unique event.