How was Graham McTavish

Starbug

I'm not sure how others found him, but speaking personally, I thought he was quite the gentleman. Was a bit nervous about meeting him but he put me ease and we had quite a nice chat about his voice work, before he signed an auto. So yeah, good experience on this end :)

I thought he was a great guy! I wanted to meet for Rambo and he was the first guest I met on the Saturday. I decided to get a photo shoot with him on the Sunday and he seemed to like my Rambo t shirt :-)

All of the guest were great by the way, not one of them disappointed me, all of them seemed to be happy to be there and seemed to have fun!

Agreed.

We talked about the character development of Dwalin and co. Then we talked for a bit about the emotional investment that we are all giving, with the pay off in the third film.

Anyone would think I know what the hell I'm going to say to these guys...

The Hobbit talk was really interesting and cool to see they brought along props, and showing off there rings that each cast member have (instead of the tattoo that LOTR cast got) surprised that they were happy to let folk at the front handle these as I'm sure any one would be quite valuable to a collector.

Very cool and funny guys, and hinted at just enough of things to expect and look out for in the next two Hobbit films without spoiling it for anyone who hasn't read the book. I loved the fact they pointed out how film and books are two completely different mediums, an obvious statement yet one so many fans seem to forget.