Latest Guest Announcement - MARGOT KIDDER

I have a Quackser Fortune has a Cousin in the Bronx DVD I might ask her to sign but I doubt I'd ever get a Gene Wilder signature to go next to it. I'll prob just get a lovely picture of her in Superman signed. :smile:

You never know , Gene Wilder did come over to the U.K. a few years ago to promote his book and I met him then.

Edited by GoldenGreen
  • Like 1

So what's everyone going to get Margot to sign ?

I'm thinking some Horror DVDs or pics this time round as when I met her years ago she signed some Superman stuff, so was always hoping she would come back.

halloween 2 poster think that's it..
  • Like 1

Major supes fan. Like alot of other stuff but supes is my favourite as my collection shows. Hoping to have video on you tube soon showing of statue collection. Rest is still packed away due to lack of space :)

I've always been a big fan of Superman, in fact it was the first movie I remember seeing at the Cinema, when I was about 5/6 I think. I met Margot a long time ago when she came over for an Autographica show and she was lovely. Sadly, never got to meet Christopher, although when going to see the Henry Cavill movie with my Dad and son recently, my Dad told me he had gone back to stage to meet Christopher when he was in England in a play with Vanessa Redgrave back in the 1980s, just wish I had been old enough to go and meet him. I have met Brandon and Dean, and hopefully will get to meet Henry as well in the future.

Yeah can not wait to meet margot. Never fought id one day meet her in person! Sadly that ll nvr happen wa christopher, no one would have ever toped that for me! Meet dean brifley which was brill. Hopefully brandon one day! Sarah Douglas was also brill. I just pray margot turns up also because im going on the sunday due to daughters birthday on the Saturday. Busing it over nite then train back sun

Lol this week is goin to slow. Cnt wait for sun. Posters an tickets are all packed

In between all this excitement I hope you're remembering to breathe? :poki:

Must admit hope the 2nd picture of her is on the table when go see her........ :whistling:

Edited by madmilburn