Pushchairs...

Hey everyone,

Just a quick question about bringing a pushchair to the venue. I have been previous years but can't recall seeing anyone with babies in pushchairs... is it OK? Is there really enough room? Some years it has been really crowded. What are the rules?

Thanks in advance :)

• Moderators

I'm fairly sure there's no rule against pushchairs. There are usually a few at every event. It can get very crowded so getting around with one may get difficult especially on Saturday, but if you're up for that challenge then absolutely you can bring one.

Yeah while in my opinion (and its only my opinion so dont bash me please lol) it's not ideal for pushchairs or small children due to the possible crowds there is certainly no rule against it. Here is much better than Collectormania is for pushchairs as you have much more room to manouver in Earls Court (although maybe not much more lol). I have young children myself and while I'd love to bring them I know they would be too overwhelmed and it would end up being too much hard work for me lol so I leave them at home.

But if you want to and need to bring the kiddies and your pushchair then go for it and enjoy! :smile:

Hey everyone,

Just a quick question about bringing a pushchair to the venue. I have been previous years but can't recall seeing anyone with babies in pushchairs... is it OK? Is there really enough room? Some years it has been really crowded. What are the rules?

Thanks in advance :)

I took my son in a pushchair last year. It was crazy trying to get it round and I am sure I may have accidentally ran into some people's feet!

It can get busy, but yes you can bring pushchairs. It can also be quite overwhelming. My son was about 3/4 when I first took him and in the end he really enjoyed it and the guests were great with him, but when we first arrived, he just looked around and burst into tears !