Tickets for friday?

Hi guys, really need some help here.

My dream guest has just been announced and I can only make it on the friday. However

I can't seem to buy them on the ticket website...is there anyway I can buy them elsewhere?

Thanks very much

-atsumistress x

Phew! Thanks alot guys, I was having a mini freakout over here...thank you so much! As it is only open 6-9 BUT Norman is doing a photoshoot, as long as we have paid to meet him, it will happen right? As in, if times run over and we dont get to meet him we wont get turned away? Thanks very much!

Friday should be one of the quieter days - As long as you've got a ticket and are at his photo shoot in time then there shouldn't be any problems. The photo shoots are literally ...1.2."Smile"....'NEXT'.... so you'll be in and out in a jiffy but have a lifelong memory to take home.

• Like 1

Hi gonna jump on as this is about Norman. Have only just heard about this and have never been to a comic con before. We are going on the Friday and going to buy tickets to get in when we get there. What is the likely hood of being able to buy either a photoshoot pass or autograph for Norman? Or will they all be sold out? Thanks in advance for your help

• Showmasters Admin

Photoshoots did not sell out online so they are still available.

Autographs can ONLY be bought on the day.

So in both cases it will very much depend on when you get there and therefore how many people are in front of you in the queue.

how busy will the Friday be? I am going to have photos and autos with Sarah Wayne Callies and Norman Reedus and was hoping it would be reasonably quiet so I could talk a little longer with them at the auto table as I also have a couple of small gifts to give them :)