NEXT GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Don't worry, we will count guests as well as registered members.

By the way, I know that there are quite a few birthdays this week (Happy Brithday in advance!) but they don't always show up in the "birthdays" box at the bottom of the forum. So can anyone who isn't hidding their age make sure they update the birthday section in their Controls!

Don't worry, we will count guests as well as registered members.

By the way, I know that there are quite a few birthdays this week (Happy Brithday in advance!) but they don't always show up in the "birthdays" box at the bottom of the forum. So can anyone who isn't hidding their age make sure they update the birthday section in their Controls!

how a bout a space for wedding anniversaries and other causes for celebration like hmmm losing your vi... erm maybe i should shut up now.

Cor this hot weather is doing strange things to my mind LOL

;)

WHERE R THE BLOODY GUESTS!?? LOL

GET ON WITH IT ALREADY :P

Good things come to all those who wait, just hang in there David

I hate that saying. Along with 'Patience is a virtue' it's the saying I hate the most. I want the guests now. You'd be lying if you disagreed, wouldn't you? :P

WHERE R THE BLOODY GUESTS!?? LOL

GET ON WITH IT ALREADY :P

Good things come to all those who wait, just hang in there David

I hate that saying. Along with 'Patience is a virtue' it's the saying I hate the most. I want the guests now. You'd be lying if you disagreed, wouldn't you? :D

I NEVER lie

:P

Will do :P

Ahhh Katie, you know I'm texting you with who it is straight away!!! :P