NEXT GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT

2 qustions showmasters::P

1. 7.p.m. on thursday that UK time ..right ? :unsure:

2. you r ready for a loot of peopal , what i'm asking is , wont this site crash ? :unsure:

oww and cos this week is my B-day i am expecting loots of major LOTR stars to be anonced ;) it'l be the best present :P

Edited by Nili

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the way Showmasters seem to announce guests so regularly I think we should test their resolve. Instead of everybody logging in on Thursday, how about nobody does. I'm betting SM have posted the names before the end of Thursday anyway.

Think of it like playing Chicken with guest names, lets see who flinches first.

SM are actually really good at announcing guests, I'm going to a con at the end of next week and they've STILL not announced their main guest line up. Just listed a few supporting guests who'll be giving some extra talks.

Think of it like playing Chicken with guest names, lets see who flinches first.

Not sure I'd manage that. Think i would get itchy fingers and accidently find my self on the site!

What if they decided not to announce any guests, we'll have to wait even longer. ;)

• Moderators
I'm going to a con at the end of next week and they've STILL not announced their main guest line up. Just listed a few supporting guests who'll be giving some extra talks.

Sounds a bit dodgy to me :D probably why I'm not going .. or cuz I didnt know there was a con next week lol ;)

Yea for showmasters, I'll overlook the false advertising of the quizzy *LOL* it's more of a challenge and i'm always one to rise to a challenge! So i'm off now to start spreading the news  :angry:

You didn't spread the news very far!! You didn't tell me!!!