WiFi at the Hilton

LadyKayl

• Showmasters Admin

I believe it's something silly like £15 for 24 hours. It being a business hotel I guess they just expect people to charge it.

The good news is if you have a BTopenzone account (i.e. you have BT home broadband or a vodafone account) you can log on for free. That's what I do.

The good news is if you have a BTopenzone account (i.e. you have BT home broadband or a vodafone account) you can log on for free. That's what I do.

Really! That's excellent!

I've just changed my contract with Vodafone and apparently I now have a BT open zone allowance with it.

Great to know I'll be able to use it here, as I've felt lost without Internet the last couple of times at this hotel!

Thanks for the info Too Tall.

I believe it's something silly like £15 for 24 hours. It being a business hotel I guess they just expect people to charge it.

Nice! (Given that I'll have internet access at a weekend con for the first time, thanks to my new smartphone.) Now I just have to find out what my username and password are for that... <_<

Edited by CosmicAvatar

• 2 weeks later...

Does it work in the rooms hunny? Someone told me it doesn't work there :( xx