Luggage Room

-KiKi-

Hello,

During the events in London, there is always a luggage room drop so that they benefit from living to the fullest.

Can you confirm that there is an equivalent at MK Stadium and if this is not the case, it is possible to have one?

From the airport on Saturday morning, I did not spend with the hotel and would have my luggage with me. I would avoid having during the day because it will be a problem during photoshoots ...

thank you

You can always leave your luggage with the concierge of the hotel that's attached to the stadium. There's nowhere to have a luggage room at the stadium itself, the ones at LFCC etc are run by the venue, the stadium doesnt have anything like that.

You can always leave your luggage with the concierge of the hotel that's attached to the stadium. There's nowhere to have a luggage room at the stadium itself, the ones at LFCC etc are run by the venue, the stadium doesnt have anything like that.

That's the answer, correct.

I'd check with the hotel first and leave the luggage there. The concierge is usually happy to store it. EVen at the smalelr places the check in people will be happy to help.

Great ! I hope that's it possible to leave my luggage during the saturday and maybe the sunday. However, if it's possible to organize a luggage room during the show, it will be great ! I think that's i'm not the only one to have a luggage during the show and I'm sure that's i'm not the only one to come outside UK :-D. Thanks for your back !

Great ! I hope that's it possible to leave my luggage during the saturday and maybe the sunday. However, if it's possible to organize a luggage room during the show, it will be great ! I think that's i'm not the only one to have a luggage during the show and I'm sure that's i'm not the only one to come outside UK :-D. Thanks for your back !

Unless the venue provides one it is highly unlikely SM will ever provide a luggage facility, sorry. It's simply a liability issue.