Photo question

• Moderators

As David said above, it's very unlikely that the level of demand would make it worth their while. (And I think you're underestimating the complications and cost of doing so...)

• 2 weeks later...

As a keyring would be small you could scan your photo onto your computer then upload it to one of the many online personalised item websites, it would cost you no more than £5 for a small keyring! I've seen some people get their photo shoots on t shirts as well!

• Like 1

As a keyring would be small you could scan your photo onto your computer then upload it to one of the many online personalised item websites, it would cost you no more than £5 for a small keyring! I've seen some people get their photo shoots on t shirts as well!

i

That's a good idea ;-)

i

That's a good idea ;-)

I'm tempted to get mugs with my photos shoots round them, so each cup would be of me and a guest, my whole cupboard would be full of me and celebs haha!