'Fellowship Of The Forum #2'

Frodos_Girl

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heheh I hope you do Naomi!! :lol: Thats' good to start writing out quaotes and stuff it'll all help. One day we should go into the chat and just totally make one togather, hav eeveryone brainstorming and we should be able to do line by line pretty quickly! :D

Anyway have a good friday my Fellowship!

Come on now, theres no need for Smeagol in our fellowship! We already have a Bill the Pony, but that's still just about pushing it :D *pets Bill*

and LMB, stop talking to yourself...actually I thought you were a figment of my imagination...so does that mean I'm takling to myself too?? :lol:

Not a chance...anyway LMB did you have a nice day??

Why thank you DE, I did!! Was your day any good?

..*cough*Clare *cough* Clare..

..Indeed it was thank you..Are you going out tonight...?

..*cough*..

Yes I am actually...

...Nooowee cantssst have that cann we...

..*cough* Clare *cough* clare..

...Nooweecannntssstt..can we my pressccioussss..

*cough*

Why is everyone looking at meeee :D

Edited by DarkElfUK

my fellowship apparently got lost somewhere. Maybe I should go find them?

Hmm, but I am the adopted 2nd Boromir of this fellowship, so I'll skulk around here for a while. Don't worry - I won't be stealing no poetry. Only money and expensive jewelery today.

Well I'm sure you'll have to wait for the FotF4...actually you're a fellow Boromir triplet..you can't be in more that one fellowship!! You should be happy you're Boromir *poke*...if you want to join something, join the worthy cause that is the HDEMG! :rolleyes:

I see they're still dancing in the campagne there now... :lol: They must be very tired at te moment,...and drunk!

Well I'm sure you'll have to wait for the FotF4...actually you're a fellow Boromir triplet..you can't be in more that one fellowship!! You should be happy you're Boromir *poke*...if you want to join something, join the worthy cause that is the HDEMG!  :lol:

I see they're still dancing in the campagne there now... ;) They must be very tired at te moment,...and drunk!

LoL Indeed they are :rolleyes:..everyday is a champagne dancing day, at the memorial hall of the elves.