spotless mind premiere

wiccawise21

:blink: every 1 look!!!! On the westminister site it doesnt say anything about the sunshine prem, it just goes frm the 18th to the 20th. I went on there the otha day + it was on there but its been changed and its not there now. Has the prem been cancelled :D I

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think it wudve cancelled, it comes out at cinemas on the 30th + the premieres are usually about a week b 4, so it was around about the right time. Im just wondering y its not on the westminister site anymore. I went on the cinema site 2 look at cinema times 4 a cinema near me ther otha day, there was a competition 2 win tickets 2 go 2 the prem, so it definately was 4 real. so maybe it is still goin on. I reely hope so :help: Ill try + find out sume more info. :blink:

heey lol! just every1 phone in ill :)

im going to a 'university open day' (yeah right :P )

Did anyone find out any info?

I just thought they may have taken it down because of the amount of people that may turn up, and they dont want a re-run of ROTK premiere. I didnt even know that website exsisted, was ROTK advertised on there? looks like its maybe going ahead, coz i saw another compeition too mr frodo, was online tho!

i've been doing a bit of searching and on this one site there were two dates so i'm not sure which one is right. they were:

23rd April and 30th June.

i can't wait til june so i do hope that's wrong. but 23rd april is o.k. cause it's a friday so there's no need to get up early the next day.

please say so people if you find anything else. :rolleyes:

oh rite, well it wudnt b in june because the film comes out at cinemas on the 30th april, i looked on a site 4 london cinemas + it sed this. It could b on the 23rd April, that wud b right coz its a week b 4. Has any 1 found an odeon, leister square site that lists all the premieres that go on there.

i found a site 4 the odeon at leister square, it didnt hav any premiere info, it only sed the release date 4 the film, the 30th.

I found a phone number- (020) 7930 6111

again, if any 1 has any info pleez pleez post :rolleyes:

im goin 2 search the net again lol

Just a bit of info that might help you.

I've been to a lot of premieres and not all of the stars of the film turn up, and of those that do they frequently turn up late or don't sign for people. I think the special cases are Tom Cruise and Angelina Jolie who have frequently turned up an hour early just so they can go on walkabouts.

For example Samuel L Jackson, Ahmed Best, Christopher Lee, Peter Mayhew, Ray Park, Kenny Baker all did not sign at the two Star Wars premieres I have been to. Anthony Daniels and Ian McDiarmid did a few, but soon went inside. Oh and at Spider-Man Tobey Maguire signed nothing but just shook hands with people.

Just something to think about before commiting yourself to a day sat in Leicester Square.

Obi-Wan :wub:

Edited by obi-wan

hey there! ya where did u see it was april 23rd? i couldnt find that anywhere? I think it still could be the 19th april.

ahh who knows, we should be able 2 find out somewhere! But probably not officially over the internet.

ya cheers obi-wan, i know elijah may not turn up, but hey if jim carreys there or some of the others then it will be hilarious! im only definetly going if elijahs still in the country filming, which he should be! and i think elijah will stop and sign, ill make him :wub:

me again lol, yeh i agree, i wanna go just 2 see some of the cast, i went to the return of the king london premiere, the only autographs i got there were s club 8 lmao (just so u know, i dont like s club 8, i got their autos 4 my 10 yr old sis lol). I got reely close 2 lots of the lotr cast + shook ian mckellen's hand which was kewl.

But i would love 2 c jim carrey aswell, + elijah's gonna b in london because he'll b shooting 'the yank' until about june i think + i reely wanna c him again :wub: .

i also found the phone number for the westmnster fing its-020 7641 6000

I still think its on the 19th because theres competitions at lots of cinemas 2 win tickets 4 the prem + they all say the 19th. I'll keep looking :D i'll tell u if i c nethin.

hey! yeah mr frodo the ROTK Premiere was the craziest thing ive been to! and ive been 2 like 8 different events where LOTR's people are lol :D yeah i got pushed back but managed to meet some of them WoOoO! ya well i think elijah finishes filming in England at the end of april then it moves to LA.

Yeah if comps are still up i dont see why theyve taken of the date! grrrr!

ok ive been lookin all ova the internet, havent reely found any major info. sum ppl are sayin its been cancelled, + sum ppl r sayin that its still goin ahead. I went on the sites that had the competitions again, they still havent changed, both still sayin the 19th. Has any 1 else found out anythin? Did ne1 phone up the odeon in leister square? Ill keep lookin, ill post if i find nethin. :cylon:

hey there! ya ive heard that it has been cancelled from people who (i think) have contacted the odean...But im not sure as i dont know them. Ill ring up and cheak.

It was apparently cancelled because Jim Carrey dropped out, but surely it wouldnt have mattered if just elijah was there ;)

aw I hope it hant been cancelled. I dont think it would've been cancelled all together. Has any 1 here phoned up the odeon? Wot did they say?. the competitions were from Ster Century cinemas + the last date 4 the competition is tuesday(2morrow). I also found anotha cinema that was doin the same competition but i cant rememba which 1. Ill post more if I find anythin. :borg:

frm all the lookin ive been doin on the net. Nuthin actully says its been cancelled lol. But it still doesnt say anythin about it goin ahead. Like u all hav said, i dont think it wud've been cancelled just because Jim carrey werent gonna b there, coz theres alot of otha cast that could go. Like the london rotk prem, elijah + orli dint go (along with alot of otha ppl) + that wasny cancelled. But i still cant find a web site that says anythin about it. The odeon leister square site only says about films bein released, nothing about premieres. So i guess we'll just hav 2 wait. What is every 1 else gonna du? :borg: