Peter Jackson

rosie_cotton

What an amazing thought......Peter at C5! I would be so happy and how lucky would we be, he would be fantastic, he is an absolute genius and would love to get the opportunity to meet him one day. :wub:

Can you imagines the crush at C5 if he did go, it really doesnt bear thinking about.....ouch! :D

*LMB* xxxxxxx

What an amazing thought......Peter at C5!  I would be so happy and how lucky would we be, he would be fantastic, he is an absolute genius and would love to get the opportunity to meet him one day.  ;)

Can you imagines the crush at C5 if he did go, it really doesnt bear thinking about.....ouch!  :lol:

*LMB* xxxxxxx

yeh it would be a crush but hey! it's worth the pain! :lol::PB)

i would go through any amount of pain to meet peter coz he's the most amazing person ever!!!! :D:D:D without peter there probably wouldn't be a good lotr film.

Why do you want him there? He's not exactly attractive is he? You're not going to get time to discuss the films with him. I don't understand this request at all.

That is very true. While i think it would be severely cool if he came, as i would love to talk to him about his early stuff like Bad Taste and Braindead (no LOTR thanks), the point is you wouldnt even get a single word in before being bundled off.

Bottom line: it wouldn't really be worth it.

Why do you want him there? He's not exactly attractive is he? You're not going to get time to discuss the films with him. I don't understand this request at all.

well basically, he's an amazing man, a total leg end, he's awesome and he's a genius and hes amazing and brilliant and i should think that (most) ppl on here wud like the chance to tell him that someday! i know i would!

i have so much respect for that man :D

• 3 weeks later...
What an amazing thought......Peter at C5!  I would be so happy and how lucky would we be, he would be fantastic, he is an absolute genius and would love to get the opportunity to meet him one day.  ;)

Can you imagines the crush at C5 if he did go, it really doesnt bear thinking about.....ouch!  ;)

*LMB* xxxxxxx

yeh it would be a crush but hey! it's worth the pain! :unsure:;):help:

i would go through any amount of pain to meet peter coz he's the most amazing person ever!!!! :wacko::lol::wub: without peter there probably wouldn't be a good lotr film.

LFCC has better space perhaps...?