SCOTT BAKULA - Enterprise

keith

Now heres a thought - wouldn't it be fantastic to get a guy like SCOTT BAKULA to either a Collectormia or LFACC ?

For one - he is a working actor, but not a top line one who is headlining movies all the time.

Two - as lead actor in ENTERPRISE he'd be a super aquisition for all the Star Trek fans

Three - Remember him in the excellent TV Time travel series QUANTUM LEAP. Very popular series with a great following.

Four - could be the first time he's ever appeared at a Convention/Show

And Five - My wife has fancied him for years and it would shut her up for weeks to even get a glimpe of him.

even though I am a Star Trek fan, I think there are enough ST guests going at the mo! it would be cooler if there was a wider variety, I know alot of people who are holding out for shows such as Buffy, Charmed and HP to be represented! xx

Three - Remember him in the excellent TV Time travel series QUANTUM LEAP. Very popular series with a great following

I loved Quantum Leap, it was one of my fave shows of all time. So many great episodes and Scott Bakula and Dean Stockwell were excellent as Sam and Al.

It would definetly be really cool to get Scott along to a Showmasters event.

Ooooooh, it would be so great to have Scott Bakula on C5... Enterprise has started here in Hungary a week ago and I like it, no matter what anyone says about it. It's different from the other ST series, but not worse.