Photo shoot guarantee

Spacecadet is here

Hi SM, I have one question Regarding the Photo shoots. Can you please guarantee that everyone who buys a photo shoot ticket will get their photo? like you did for Star Trek London. There are so many guests and I am sure there are many people out there like myself who have been buying lots of the Photo shoots. At present it looks like 15 guests per day and they keep coming. It would be nice if we could have some sort of Guarantee we will meet the guests and I am sure more tickets will be sold to? Thanks

• Moderators

Depending on clashes, crew will do their best to help you if there are ones on at the same time.

Not sure what else you mean by a 'guarantee' to be honest. If you mean do they 'oversell' then no, photo shoots aren't.

• Showmasters Admin

If you have a ticket and turn up on time you are guaranteed to get it.

As David has said, clashes do happen and if you have one you can talk to the crew and they will always do their best to get you to both.

What we can never guarantee is if someone turns up late. In those cases the senior crew (Pit Boss) will do what they can and we do sometimes have re-shoots, but only if time and the guest allows.

• Like 1

On a previous show, I had quite a few photo tickets and they clashed, By the time I got to meet the other guest, The guest had finished the photo shoot and the staff refused to bring him back on. I then had to get a refund but the desk staff were not going to do it.. (please note this only happened once and it was my first time at a show, and never had that problem again) But I do remember that when you did the Star trek they Posted ... Everyone who has a ticket will get the photo. It put me at ease as these shows can be mad. (in a good way) :dance:

On a previous show, I had quite a few photo tickets and they clashed, By the time I got to meet the other guest, The guest had finished the photo shoot and the staff refused to bring him back on. I then had to get a refund but the desk staff were not going to do it.. (please note this only happened once and it was my first time at a show, and never had that problem again) But I do remember that when you did the Star trek they Posted ... Everyone who has a ticket will get the photo. It put me at ease as these shows can be mad. (in a good way) :dance:

You need to make yourself known to crew (the people in the blue shirts) and tell them you have a clash. Then they'll help you to make it to both. That's the whole secret. ;)

The crew will try their best everyone gets their photo. But once a guest has left the area it can be a real problem to get them back for a re-shoot.

You need to make yourself known to crew (the people in the blue shirts) and tell them you have a clash. Then they'll help you to make it to both. That's the whole secret. ;)

The crew will try their best everyone gets their photo. But once a guest has left the area it can be a real problem to get them back for a re-shoot.

Ahh, Thanks for this, Makes sense. I wont worry about this now. Top Regards