Attending for one day

Photos are printed on site, they are basically ready when you leave the photo area. So no waits involved. Autographs shouldn't be a problem as long as you don't have to leave really early to get home and can get there reasonably early.

Have you had a look around on the site a bit and if you did, did you come across the term Virtual Queue System or VQ system? If not I'll be happy to explain.

If she's the only one that's easy. ;)

Go in and find her table. There's a huge poster above it, so won't be hard. There's a crew member standing near that table that will be handing out tickets, basically small sheets of paper with a number on. Ask him/her for a ticket for Sarah. Near the line there's also a sign showing what numbers have been called. So let's say you have ticket 102. You get to go when tickets up to 125 are called (the calling is usually done in batches of 25 or 30). You can not miss your turn. You can still go when tickets up to 300 have been called, but not when tickets only up to 100 have been called.

So basically just go in, get the ticket and wait. That is assuming you are pre-buying the photoshoot ticket.

I looked on the photo shoots part and sarah's isn't there to buy yet and also what ticket should i purchase online ? cos i am really unsure

The photoshoot tickets will go on sale shortly. There will be a deadline posted when the shop closes much closer to the event, you have plenty of time to order. As for entry tickets if you want to make sure to meet her and be on time for the photo shoot I recommend buying an Early Bird.

Is that the one that is £20 entry from 9am on the saturday or sunday ?

No, that is for entry on both days. There is an individual Early Bird ticket for Saturday or Sunday, £12. Just don't purchase it until you know what day the photo shoot is going to be on, i.e. when those tickets go on sale, as not every guest has a photo shoot on each day.

• 3 weeks later...