Red Dwarf autographs

Loopsy

They are bound to do a joint photo shoot. You might be able to get a photo with them and you in it and maybe have time to get it signed instead of a cast photo. All depends on time it takes for photos to come back after the shoot. Just a suggestion.

Cool idea, thanks :)

Psychlepath - I have been to the last three MK conventions and there have never been photos delivered that quickly there. I got a group photo with the Red Dwarf crew the last time they attended but it is only signed by Chris Barrie and Danny John Jules because it did not come back before Robert Lllewellyn had to leave. I know things improved for LFCC but I have not seen this in person as it were. I hope you are right.

Psychlepath - I have been to the last three MK conventions and there have never been photos delivered that quickly there. I got a group photo with the Red Dwarf crew the last time they attended but it is only signed by Chris Barrie and Danny John Jules because it did not come back before Robert Lllewellyn had to leave. I know things improved for LFCC but I have not seen this in person as it were. I hope you are right.

Yes. It's like Psyclepath and Zagreus have said. They started using the on site printing at LFACC last year and it's been improved since then. The Star Trek event was the first big test and it will be used at all shows now.

• 1 month later...

to answer the original question, I have serveral cast shots signed by the Boys from the Dwarf (though a couple missing Danny's squiggle gah!!!) and last year SM had both cast shots and individual shots available though quite a lot from the new series - I suggest if you are looking for classic Dwarf you may like to look round the dealers stall or bring your own :coolthumb: (I'm not saying there WON'T be old school Dwarf pics, just from what I saw last year)

surfy sah xx