Question about gold pass

Helleni

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have another question : could you tell me the closing time for sunday evening and what are the lastest hours for photoshoots, autograhs or talks?

Because I will soon have to buy my eurostar tickets and I will go back to paris on the sunday evening.

Thanks you very much!

I have another question : could you tell me the closing time for sunday evening and what are the lastest hours for photoshoots, autograhs or talks?

Because I will soon have to buy my eurostar tickets and I will go back to paris on the sunday evening.

Thanks you very much!

The autographs go on until shortly before closing. The last talk normally starts about an hour before closing and finishes shortly before closing.

Hi just bought two gold passes in one order when i send photos of me and my wife will they realise the two passes and photos be matched for the two passes . This is no doubt a silly question but things do get confusing with multiply orders on one order form.

Thanks for any confirmation and again sorry for a stupid question.

Hi just bought two gold passes in one order when i send photos of me and my wife will they realise the two passes and photos be matched for the two passes . This is no doubt a silly question but things do get confusing with multiply orders on one order form.

Thanks for any confirmation and again sorry for a stupid question.

Yes, they will realize. If you want to make sure give the files the name of the passholders.

• 2 weeks later...

I need to decide between a normal and a gold ticket. What I like about gold ticket is that it says you have reserved seating. How "closer" are you really to the guests? Since I like taking pictures I normally try to seat as close as possible and I'm willing to spend more money if it's worth it... Thanks!

I need to decide between a normal and a gold ticket. What I like about gold ticket is that it says you have reserved seating. How "closer" are you really to the guests? Since I like taking pictures I normally try to seat as close as possible and I'm willing to spend more money if it's worth it... Thanks!

The first couple of rows are reserved for Gold Pass holders. Usually it's the first three or something like that.

thanks! I have a couple more questions: if for some reason I can't come anymore can somebody buy my pass and come instead of me? And second question, is it going to happen that I have to go to a photoshoot and at the same time there is a talk? thanks!

• Moderators

Gold passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.

Photoshoots and talks both run pretty much constantly through the day so clashes can happen - when a paid talk and a photoshoot clash the crew at both locations will do their best to make sure you get to the shoot and miss as little of the talk as possible.

thanks a lot! At this point gold program here I come! Last question, I promise :-) I got the gold ticket and the photoshoots I'm interested in. Am I going to get all the tickets when I get my gold pass in London?

Edited by Belanna

Thanks! I'm afraid I made a mistake... I purchased both the gold program and the photoshoot tickets in the same order and I clicked gold shipment... But if the photoshoot tickets need to be posted maybe I should have done two orders?

And since in my city there where loads of instances of letters never delivered (post thieves, problems upon delivery... I have no idea) what happens if I don't receive the ticket?

Thanks a lot and sorry for the loads of questions, it's my first showmaster convention

Thanks! I'm afraid I made a mistake... I purchased both the gold program and the photoshoot tickets in the same order and I clicked gold shipment... But if the photoshoot tickets need to be posted maybe I should have done two orders?

And since in my city there where loads of instances of letters never delivered (post thieves, problems upon delivery... I have no idea) what happens if I don't receive the ticket?

Thanks a lot and sorry for the loads of questions, it's my first showmaster convention

the orders are processed manually. So no worries, the shipping can be adjusted. You'll probbaly get an e-mail about it.

The tickets are sent registered mail. That usually reduces the risk a lot. If anything happens bring the order printout and ideally the credit card bill. It can be fixed on the day.

Now that photos are no longer in use it wouldnt be impossible for somebody else to use your Gold in your place if you couldnt make it. All theyd have to do is give that persons name as their own when collecting the gold pass. Not trying to put ideas in peoples heads just saying...... :whistling: lol

Now that photos are no longer in use it wouldnt be impossible for somebody else to use your Gold in your place if you couldnt make it. All theyd have to do is give that persons name as their own when collecting the gold pass. Not trying to put ideas in peoples heads just saying...... :whistling: lol

Hey, they're not going to make it that easy. ;) At Massive Events shows IDs are checked if necessary. If there's any doubt I am sure the same will be done here.

• 2 weeks later...

My order says now paid and I checked, they took the money from the credit card for both the ticket and the photoshoots. I still didn't get any mail from the crew in answer to my original one... what should I do? Thanks!

Can you please refresh my memory what you e-mailed about? If the money is taken everything is good and you are not supposed to get anything else until the letter arrives in the post. If you e-mailed about sending a photo: you won't have to send one, a wristband system is in use. Or was this about the postage issue you mentioned earlier?

When I ordered the gold pass I got also the photoshoot tickets and in the form I checked gold pass deliver (or something like that); but after that I read on the forum that I was supposed to do 2 orders and to get the photoshot tickets separately. I mailed showmaster about it but I got no reply. I also think I should tell them about wich autograph pack I want, right?

Thanks for your help!

When I ordered the gold pass I got also the photoshoot tickets and in the form I checked gold pass deliver (or something like that); but after that I read on the forum that I was supposed to do 2 orders and to get the photoshot tickets separately. I mailed showmaster about it but I got no reply. I also think I should tell them about wich autograph pack I want, right?

Thanks for your help!

No, there was no need to buy the photoshoot tickets separately. It would have been easier, that is correct. But you're not the first person to do this. The shop will correct this automatically as all orders are processed manually. That's probably why they did not get back to you. It's not an issue.

You are correct about the autograph pack. If you ever get a gold pass again please note your selection in the comments field. If you have already e-mailed in your selection it will be noted. They usually do not confirm that they have received your request. At the moment it is especially busy for the store (see pinned topics). While they normally try to send courtesy replies saying everything is alright the amount of e-mails is probably preventing that.