Latest Guest Announcment - WILLIAM B DAVIS

I've just finished reading his memoirs "where there's smoke" so I'll be asking him to sign it!

reading his book was fascinating, lots of stuff about child radio acting & theatre production in Canada in the 50's & 60's.

• 4 weeks later...

Really looking forward to meeting William (again) and this time having him sign... I didn't get him to sign it last time as (back then) I thought it wouldn't be worth it seeing that I wouldn't have been able to get Gillian Anderson on it, oh how things change.

Is there anyone "out there" who can remember how William was with personalisations, I know he personalised the 10x8 (which I have no problem with) but I don't really want my multisig item personalised.

• Like 1

KingRichard, he was fine with whatever you wanted - I had a couple of multi-signed covers that I didn't want personalised, a limited edition print that I asked for a quote on, which he was more than happy to do, and also an 8x10 that I did want personalising :) Most sigs I've ever got from one person :D

KingRichard, he was fine with whatever you wanted - I had a couple of multi-signed covers that I didn't want personalised, a limited edition print that I asked for a quote on, which he was more than happy to do, and also an 8x10 that I did want personalising :) Most sigs I've ever got from one person :D

Awesome. He will look really cool on it, many thanks for your help. :)

• Like 1