Whose seen BD2? - SPOILERS POSSIBLE

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

**** SPOILERS **** SPOILERS **** SPOILERS **** SPOILERS **** SPOILERS **** SPOILERS ****

Hi ya,

So who has seen Breaking Dawn Part 2 already? ( I imagine quite a few of you)! :smile:

I actually thought it was really good with some great new characters too!

As someone who hasn't read the book I also enjoyed the major shock towards the end! As this is the first post, and even though I have stated there could be spoilers in the thread, I won't say exactly what it was, but I am sure you all know what part I mean! Lol!

Anyway, did it live up to what you hoped for for the last film in the series? I hope so! I really liked the end credits with everyone in them having a full screen credit to themselves. It felt very respectful of the work that they had done and I thought was a nice thank you from the film makers.

Mark :smile:

• Like 1

Loved everything about it and cried my little heart out!! :D Glad I knew what the twist was those as would have pooped myself haha!

Thought the performances by all were amazing and loved that everyone got credited <3

Made me so thankful for ET9 as couldn't deal if that was it for Twilight - I know a lot of us feel the same about this so thanks ME :)

Absolutely loved it!! Cried my eyes out, and thought i was gonna hyperventilate/go into shock, but thought it was fantastically well done!! Loved all of it, and loved the opening and closing credits!!

I'm also very grateful to ME for ET9, as would be heartbroken now otherwise!!!! Can't believe the saga is done!! (for now anyways.....unless they do a spin off!!) xxxxxxxxxx

I loved this film. It was so good to be back in Twilightland with the Cullens but I am so glad I knew about the ending as I think the shock might have made me ill - seriously! It is my second favourite after Twilight and I have seen it twice (including the Twiathlon) and hope to go again many more times. I am so sad this is the last one but really happy we have ET9 to look forward to. Thank you ME!

Edited by Farlight

• 4 weeks later...

Best film from the series only two small parts I didn't like which we're the fake cgi baby/young girl until the real girl was used and that stupid line that bella shouts about naming the child after the Lock Ness Monster why on earth didn't they see and hear how stupid it was besides those two small issues I had it was a really good film.

The Loch Ness monster line is in the book, which was why it was included :P

• Like 1