Bringing a guest?

toria

Hi there,

Is there anyway my boyfriend could come without having to pay full ticket price?

He isn't interested in autographs or photos or free goodies. Really he just wants to keep me company and attend some of the talks.

Is there any ticket he could buy that would be much cheaper such as the childs one.

I was just asking as we an't afford two full price tickets, especially when he wont use all the features it comes with!

Thanks

Toria

• Moderators

Sorry, the only ticket option for adults is the full ticket. There's nothing stopping him accompanying you to the hotel but he wouldn't be able to attend any of the event activities without a ticket.

Is there anyway my boyfriend could come without having to pay full ticket price?

He isn't interested in autographs or photos or free goodies.

Your best option is just buy a standard ticket for him, get the free photos signed but not dedicated, and sell them and any goodies on eBay.

Costing £88 but you only have to make £60 then you've paid what you would have for a childs ticket anyway.

i agree get a standard ticket and just get the signiture but not personalised on them. there will be 8-10 guests selling tham at just £10 each online after and you'll have made back the price of the ticket but still have had the fun of the convention. anyway you may get as much as £20 per aut and if you manage to sell all then itll have been well worth getting the ticket. so i say gat a ticket and your boyfriend may even find he enjoys someone so much he actuely wants an out or photo shoot? youll be suprised what happens. iv gone on standard and gone for just 2 people and ended up paying for photoes because iv loved people so much that i wasnt expecting. my boyfriend is coming with me with a silver ticket and he is new to stargate. but he is enjoying coming even though he has only see s1 of sg1.