Latest guest announcement - HARRY SINCLAIR

Whats wrong with what she said!? We wanted an LOTR are guest, and we got one!!!

.....Hey mr grumpy gills...... when life gets ya down, you know what you gotta do!? Just keep swimming!

.....Hey mr grumpy gills...... when life gets ya down, you know what you gotta do!? Just keep swimming!

The point made there is that Collectormania is not an LOTR convention. Before Harry was announced there were already FIVE LOTR guests and there are now 6 out of a total of around thirty. And 3 out of those 6 have never to my knowledge done a UK appearance before.

Lots of us are excited about LOTR of course, but please bear in mind that some people love other movies and shows just as much as you love LOTR :jason:

• Moderators

The point made there is that Collectormania is not an LOTR convention. Before Harry was announced there were already FIVE LOTR guests and there are now 6 out of a total of around thirty. And 3 out of those 6 have never to my knowledge done a UK appearance before.

Lots of us are excited about LOTR of course, but please bear in mind that some people love other movies and shows just as much as you love LOTR :D

Exactly :yoda: thank you for saying that!

LOTR fans have been treated very well over the past few shows and so perhaps they expect that they're gonna get loadsa guests every time, which is not going to be the case .. u can't expect SMs to get Billy, Dom, Elijah and Sean at every con. In all honesty, I personally believe that was a once in a lifetime opportunity and they took it! Now it's raised peoples expectations far too high and made ppl slightly greedy! (obviously not aimed at any1 in particular but u know ...)

Just as an example ... I'm a huge Buffy fan, there were no Buffy guests at LFACC really, and none for C5 so far - am I bitching? Nope! And yet SOME fans that have been served VERY well for many shows INCLUDING this one just aren't ever satisfied ...

wicked cool guest!!!!But which part of Return of the king is he in? or is it the extended version that he is in?

Cos on imdb its got listed under rotk. I must have missed him. But cant wait to meet him, nother 1 for the poster. YESS!!!!!!! :P

He appears in the flashback to the beginning of FOTR - the scene where he cuts the Ring from the hand of Sauron. Just think if he's thrown it in the fires of Mount Doom as Elrond tried persuade him to, all the rest would never have happened! :unsure:

Edited by Hobbit_of_Dorsetshire