Eternal Twilight 9 - Tickets on Sale!

showmasters

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wonder how many tickets have been sold. I really hope this event sells load and doesn't get cancelled as its the first time I've ever gone gold. if any off the moderator's read this wot are the chances off it getting cancelled. I've never meet any off the confirmed guest rather excited. so I hope it sells loads.

• Like 1

I wonder how many tickets have been sold. I really hope this event sells load and doesn't get cancelled as its the first time I've ever gone gold. if any off the moderator's read this wot are the chances off it getting cancelled. I've never meet any off the confirmed guest rather excited. so I hope it sells loads.

To the best of my knowledge the event is selling well. Unless something really unexpected happens - maybe those Mayans were right and the end of the world is coming ;) - the event will not be cancelled.

Tickets are selling well for ET9 and there is no chance of it getting cancelled! :-)

We have just announced a new guest too, with more to come! :-)

Mark :-)

Thanks :-) just seen the new guest so excited to meet him, was hoping he'd be coming after seeing him in part2 loved his charactor so much. AND MORE TO COME NOW U HAVE OUR ATTENTION. ONE WORD CULLEN please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!