Elves In Boots Fettish!

Smaug

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of these geckos look like dinosaurs from a cartoon that was on when I was little! Cant remember what it was called tho! *here we go again*

:o LoL!!! I think I know what you mean, but I can't think of the name either :o

Btw Nell, how are you doing all that pretty-coloured text??!!! :D:o:o

Are you sure it's not just the Loch Ness Monsters again? Or the Moomins? I can't remember any shows about Dinosaurs.

Sylvia?

Yes Mickey?

How'd you call your lover boy?

Come here lover boy!

And if he doesn't answer?

Oh Lover Boy!

And if he still doesn't answer?!

I simply say, Baby...

Anyway, enough of my singing.

How do you get that colour? Oh, wait. I may know, lemme check... Yup got it!

Hee hee :D

Why is Haldir so much slimmer than Legolas?

Neither of them look too thrilled to be there . . .

Well Leggy looks smug, and Haldir, well he looks a little shocked!!!!

:D

maybe it because someones just taken a pic of him doing somthing rather rude with the prince of MirkWood? oooo it'll be in the elf equivelant of Heat in the morning.

PRINCE LEGOLAS IN WOOD ROMP SHOCKER

i can see it now ;)

ps how did this thread get all the way to page two, up you go

Edited by Little_Thief

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

'Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadrial refused to comment today after shocking acusations of sexual deviance aimed towards the Lothlorian Marchwardens. Accordng to a local source, Marchwardens ,who will not be named, were caught in an act of depravity with a high ranking Elf of Mirkwood.

They were spotted by up standing citizen of the Shire and ameture photographer Peregrin Took. Young Mr Took was photographing the bountifull nautre to be found in the Lorian forrest when he accidentally came accross a couple of elves in a clearing. When our informer aproached the pair, the afore mentioned unnamed Mirkwood Elf, with whom he was an aquaintance, said "**** of Pip i'm busy"

This experience was understandably traumatic for the tweenager Peregrin, so his friend and Cousin Meriadoc Brandybuck expalined to this reporter. "I don't know how, Celeborn and Galadrial can let such behaviour go on right under thier noses." proclaimed the charming and hansome Mr Brandybuck.

The Lord and Lady of Lothlorien, have declined the offer to explaining this behaiour, but it has been stated that the Elves involved have been cautionded and punished. The marchwarden involved has been sent on an extended mission to Helms Deep to escape the public pressure on him to resign his position. However, this newpaper has to ask how this could have happened in the first place, and if enough action has been taken

Slightly in the style of Reta Skeeta, but never mind.

:wub:;) LMAO. BRILLIANT. But who's doing the punishing? Just send the princely one over to me and I'll sort out some spanks. Mwahahaha. :o:wub:

I think Celeborn and Gladdi take turns, i'm sure thet'll let you have a go when your done. :wub:

;)  :o LMAO.  BRILLIANT. But who's doing the punishing?  Just send the princely one over to me and I'll sort out some spanks. Mwahahaha. :wub:  :wub:

I think Celeborn and Gladdi take turns, i'm sure thet'll let you have a go when your done. ;)

Dibs on the wayward Marchwarden!!!!!

:D Spanking Haldir!!!! :P

Mmmmmmm :wub: