How do pre-bought autographs work?

kiwi

OK, we just bought autographs for Matt Smith and have no idea how they work! It says you are guaranteed an auto if you buy it. Do we still need to get a VQ ticket etc and just exchange this like cash on the day? If so can someone please explain the guaranteed part as what if our VQ ticket is a massively high number that never gets called??

Thanks for any help.

Sorry to interrupt this and I may be completely blind, but where do you buy autograph VQ tickets? I'm going on the Sunday and won't be there til 11, so want to make sure I get an autograph I want. I though you could only pre-order autographs that are sent out in the mail?

It is only for select guests. So far only Matt Smith for this event.

Sorry to interrupt this and I may be completely blind, but where do you buy autograph VQ tickets? I'm going on the Sunday and won't be there til 11, so want to make sure I get an autograph I want. I though you could only pre-order autographs that are sent out in the mail?

It is only for select guests. So far only Matt Smith for this event.

Ooh ok, thanks for clearing that up :)

I posted this earlier tonight in the announcement thread for Matt, but I fear it might have been overlooked as it was the last post on a page...

If I buy a pre-paid autograph ticket (with its built-in VT), but I get there early enough on the day to collect a lower-numbered standard VT, will I be able to join the queue on the lower number but still use my pre-paid ticket?

It will most probably run the same as Jeri Ryan.

There will be a sign and the end of Matts queueing area saying something along the line:

-----------------

Pre-Paid Tickets

1-50

Virtual Queue Ticket

1-50

---------------------

It is likely the pre-paid number will then increase quicker than the VQ.

Everything runs the same as normal VQ it just means you need to look at which ticket type you are. The prepaid ticket numbers will most likely (depending on time Matt starts signing and when his photoshoot is) be open within 2 hours, however the virtual queue will still be continuing.

If the sign does not mention pre-paid tickets check with the crew member at the end of the line who will confirm what to do.

More than likely when the doors open in the morning TooTall or a pit boss will be around the area anyway to help with any questions you may have to help the queue and VQ tickets get handled and sorted quickly.

Edited by Shaggy

• Showmasters Admin

I posted this earlier tonight in the announcement thread for Matt, but I fear it might have been overlooked as it was the last post on a page...

If I buy a pre-paid autograph ticket (with its built-in VT), but I get there early enough on the day to collect a lower-numbered standard VT, will I be able to join the queue on the lower number but still use my pre-paid ticket?

Yes.

• Showmasters Admin

i was confused by jasons running the same time as on the day ppl, are the pre paid numbered different to the on the days, so I could have no 10 and there would be a vt no also?

so if im pre paid no 100 and the vts called are 1-50, do I have to wait till 1-100?

There will be two lists. One for Pre-paid and one for VTs.

VTs 1-50

PP - 1-50

It maybe we up the PP numbers quicker to make sure everyone with PP gets through.

i was confused by jasons running the same time as on the day ppl, are the pre paid numbered different to the on the days, so I could have no 10 and there would be a vt no also?

so if im pre paid no 100 and the vts called are 1-50, do I have to wait till 1-100?

There will be two lists. One for Pre-paid and one for VTs.

VTs 1-50

PP - 1-50

It maybe we up the PP numbers quicker to make sure everyone with PP gets through.

thanks mate

Yes.

Lovely. Thanks very much, sir.