Guest cancellation: David Bradley

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately we have just heard that David Bradley will no longer be able to attend EMS as he has been called away to film Game of Thrones. We will try to reschedule his appearance for another event next year.

Any pre-booked photo shoot tickets will be refunded automatically.

I preordered a David Bradley photo, when will I be refunded?

The first post states that these wil be done automatically. In other words, the office will start to process them asap.

And, as it looks like there is no event for two weeks, this may get done sooner rather than later.

Edited by Agent Simon

Really getting concerned over all these cancellations... hoping we get a few more guests before the day.

Cancellations happen at evey event, no matter who runs them. On the plus side, Showmasters do try to book up until the last minute. Keep the faith.

The first post states that these wil be done automatically. In other words, the office will start to process them asap.

And, as it looks like there is no event for two weeks, this may get done sooner rather than later.

Sorry, I meant I ordered a signed David Bradley photograph not a photo shoot..

Sorry, I meant I ordered a signed David Bradley photograph not a photo shoot..

The same answer applies. Any monies paid for David Bradley will be refunded automatically over the coming days etc. It usually depends on how busy the office is processing payments for everything.