Sign in to follow this  
travelingforhayden

ROSE MCGOWAN

She's already doing/done a couple of cons abroad this year, think she has a couple left to do...making this topic in the hope that Showmasters jump at the chance and give her a phone :L haha :P

She'd be an amazing guest, she's fit, she's Cherry Darling = legendary character, and she played PAIGE = draws in all the charmed fans.

Win, win. Who's with me that Rose should be a guest? ;)

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure after having Shannen and Holly Marie Combs, they might have thought about getting Rose ;)

This would be a dream come true! She has had some amazing film rolls throughout the years and would make the perfect addition to EMS 2012. Please make it happen!

• Like 1

I have just met her & she is amazing! Please get her for EMS as I'd love to meet her again please!!!

Yes please, get Rose...but please be Sunday if she does go :smile:

Edited by Charmer
  • Like 1

Highly unlikely they'd get a fly-over guest for a single day anyway.

Rose is really sweet & I told her popularity in Europe is massive, I'm sure she will be very happy to come in the UK. From what I heard she is doing others Conventions over the Atlantic in the next few months, so maybe for EMS too if she is available? :wub:

Hope the big guests that Showmasters are teasing are announced soon, cause I live in Scotland so I need to book things soon if Rose is gonna be announced ;) lol

France for me ;) I'm glad you posted this topic as I know many people want to meet her & she's a great guest too ! Very kind & friendly and she's doing Conventions now so PLEASE Showmasters GET HER ! She could join the Elevan's sisters for a Grindhouse-Planet Terror panel !! & she is a Halliwell too so Charmed fans will be there too ! :D

It really would be awesome is she could be at EMS

I do pray for Rose to be announced at EMS, but if she is not a guest, I hope Showmasters will put her name in consideration for 2013 :smile:

Edited by LYVIE
  • Like 1

Rose McGowan is a rare guest, could you please make our Christmas a little earlier this year by announcing her ? :D

• Like 1

JUST TO LET SHOWMASTERS KNOW, IT'S NEARING THE END OF SEPTEMBER AND ROSE IS IN EUROPE...

WINK, WINK! ;) haha :whistling::clap:

ps, with all these guest cancellations can't you just pay for her, instead of getting a couple of people who aren't from charmed? lol

Im sure she's been asked at some point lol and im pretty sure if it was possible they would've got her!

• Like 1