12 Guests to go...

Adam

We have about 6 weeks until Collectormania people, and we still have 12 more guests that SM will add, people are getting worried that there is not any big names added, but there still is 42 days left, i recon SM will add loads of new guests in the next few weeks, like they did when they added about 12 guests at once that time.

I am happy with the guests so far, i have to get 7 autographs so once again its gonna be a bit of a stress getting all those tickets before they are all gone!

Hope the new guests are added soon aye!

I see Showmasters have been online, so i wounder if Andrea or Kenny will add anything, like a date when they will add more guests, or maybe we will have to wait until Mark/Jason are back... :P:D:D

At the moment c5 will be by no means better than c4 as things stand. So If SM want to progress I can only assume that in terms of guests the big names are still to come. And as to who they have got Id put my money on a couple from LOTR and the others will be a lucky dip. Im holding out for a name from Star wars though still.

plleasse update soon so i can book ma hotel :)

How bouts mon 7/8pm update (or sooner if ya can lol)

Even if you could just say when your going to update it would ease me worries :)

Thanks, hope you had a nice holiday and the weather was better there than it has been here!! :P

I'm worried too about the lack of guest announcements, but I wouldn't be surprised if C5 remains fairly small scale after LFCC and the Sunday riot that C4 turned out to be.

Besides, we Trekkies have already got a great guest line up, and so have the Star Wars fans.

All C5 is lacking at the moment are a few big movie guests, eg Loken or Weller. But after the excesses of LFCC, I wouldn't mind going to a smaller, less crowded and less manic event where I stand a chance of getting some time with the guests.

When you have too much of a good thing, you can quickly lose your appetite. We wouldn't want the size of LFCC to become the norm.

Respect

Admiral Bear

Edited by Admiral_Bear

• Showmasters Admin

Hi all,

We'll announce some new guests this week some time! Can't say exactly when, so keep an eye on the forum!

You are right that we still have some guests to go, but we are sure that by the time everything is finalised people will be happy! :unsure:

Take care everyone.

Mark

( Incidentally, Jason and Andrea are still away! It's just me that's back for the moment )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

We'll announce some new guests this week some time! Can't say exactly when, so keep an eye on the forum!

You are right that we still have some guests to go, but we are sure that by the time everything is finalised people will be happy! :firedevil:

Take care everyone.

Mark

( Incidentally, Jason and Andrea are still away! It's just me that's back for the moment )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo more guest announcements this week, nice one Mark, can't wait huns!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

You are right that we still have some guests to go, but we are sure that by the time everything is finalised people will be happy! :D

Take care everyone.

Mark

this week !!!! yeeeeeeeey

;):(:D

Besides, we Trekkies have already got a great guest line up, and so have the Star Wars fans.

Star Wars is poorly represented IMO. In what way do any of those people make any significant contribution to Star Wars as an entity? Well, if you ask me its very little in comparison to what an accesible old timer like Carrie Fisher or Anthony Daniels mean.