X Men Actors

Wyn

Any would be appreicated but esp Famke Jannsen, James Marsden, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Hugh Jackman, Anna Paquin and Sean(sp?) Ashmore

Plleeaassee :) If Not for C5 then LFACC 2 Or C6 :)

No, How could i forget "Rebecca Romijn-Stamos" (Mystique)

BuFF DaDDy

Sabertooth, That guy used to be a wrestler.

Yeah i remember now, he was a WCW wrestler in the 90's, the actors called Tyler Mane, he will be in Troy (The Movie) this year as Ajax!

Ha Ha!

Peace out!

Edited by Adam

Yeah i mean, Ian would be good for both LOTR's fans and X-Men fans

Patrick Stewert would be good for both Star Trek fans and X-men fans

Halle Berry would be good for all the blokes attending ha ha, and all X-Men fans

But they are the top 3 cast member (also Hugh) but i doubt any of them would come as Ian does not do signings, Patrick only does talks, and Halles way to busy and way to famous now.

Hugh Jackman and Alan Cumming would be very cool guests *cough* hint hint :angel:

Yeah i agree, Alan Cumming would be an awesome guest plus he'd appeal to the bond fans aswell. He was Boris from goldeneye. :wub:

Nice one M8, I forgot he was in Goldeneye, Again he would please the bond fans as well!

all x-men actors would be welcome. the main cast i mean and especially famke janssen and alan cumming who where both in goldeneye.

but i don't think they would ever come. perhaps hugh jackman because his newest movie: van helsing is coming out in may. (but i prefer richard roxburgh)

anyways any x-men would be great.

Ray Park was at Collectormania 2, Id say he was one of the most popular guests there, as i thought Tony Head and Tem Morrison would be huge, but all the way through there were loads of people around the line entrances, and they were always craming people in all the time.

Edited by Adam

• 2 weeks later...

Alan Cumming please he was absolutely awesome as nightcrawler *BAMMPPHH*

*BAMMPPHH* Also Anna Paquin, Rebecca Stamos or Famke Jansen would appeal to the fellas :wub: Oh yeah i'd even settle for the guy who played Collosus as he'll have a much bigger part in X3 so might be harder to get later :uhoh: