July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm - he's not in the UK Precious.

I think I may have upset him just a little. Pool Leggy. Must make it up to the Precious somehow. Now just how to do that.....??????

Hey look - I've not seen this before, how cool is this? :D:wub:

And another - looks like me after too much red stuff - :drunk: He he.

Oh yeah I forgot, time differences baffle me :drunk:

Hehe, those are cute... :wub::D

Yes, I noticed your various "oopsies" dotted around the forum... I'm sure you can both come to some sort of agreement as to how to make it up though...

Heheh, I thought you meant to say that!!

About LFACC Precious - my Mum asked if she should book a room for us two for the Saturday night, as she is booking one for her, my Dad and Yaz. Did you manage to get your money back ok when they said your room was unavailable?

LLL :firedevil:

It was their fault they double booked. They hadn't taken any dosh at that point.

Not sure if Toni can come - she WOOD like to see you again. Cood we have a family room and I'll pay the difference if she can't? That is, if you don't mind Toni coming along with us.

I think she's going to do it through one of those Superbreak catalogues which buy a number of rooms from the hotels, rather than going directly through the hotels. Hopefully we can bypass the Lijnuts that way!

OK then. Fingers crossed. Nothing at Travel Lodges, Inns, Holiday Inns, or Western hotels.

But don't panic - as I say. Leggy has friends in the Smoke. !!!!! (Even if I have to share the friend's room/bed!!!!') Oooooopsie!!!