Reedus has cancelled

Yeah :( he was my main guest!

He was the only reason I was going :(

Seriously, who books to go to an event as big as LFCC for ONE guest??? :eek:

If you read what I put, I never said he was my 'one guest', I said he was my 'main guest'. Thanks.

Yeah :( he was my main guest!

He was the only reason I was going :(

Seriously, who books to go to an event as big as LFCC for ONE guest??? :eek:

If you read what I put, I never said he was my 'one guest', I said he was my 'main guest'. Thanks.

Dont take your frustration out on me please, the multi quote thing didnt delete the one I didnt want, which happend to be yours... geez.

Sadly, it will always be a risk attending a show for just one or two guests, especially if they are current working actors as they obviously have to accept acting work as it is offered. Otherwise we wouldn't see the on our screens

I appreciate it is frustrating. Let's just wait and hear from Showmasters and hopefully they will be able to rebook him for another show :D

Edited by Rhianydd

I think is what Starbuck73 meant is that it's always risky to plan everything around one guest, especially if coming afar, and back up plans/possible cancellation should be considered. Just coulda used a bit more tact ;-) Still, it's a shame when anyone cancels so late and shows that we cannot be complacent and presume everything is gonna go smoothly even if it is the week of the event!

Jesus, talk about snappy... Not been on the forum since it changed, one mis-placed quote and my head gets bitten off!!!

And there was me thinking the SM forums were better & more polite than the others...!!!

And "coulda used a bit more tact"??? Shucks!!!

Edited by Starbuck73

Oh I wasn't snapping just saying you sounded like you were ridiculing them for planning based on one guest so I said a bit more tact could have been used, I did assume your comment was made at kaospilot, it was kind of obvious really.