Sign in to follow this  
JeanT

HELP! What do I do if I 'forgot' to put ticket holders nam

I'm really sorry - but when I booked my order (reference 11701 ) for 2 gold passes last night we were having all sorts of problems with our internet connection and I had to fill the form in a couple of times before we finally hit checkout and I noticed when I later viewed the order that I hadn't "put both ticket holder names below" as requested - i think with all the confusion i did it the first time and then forgot the second. I did go in and add them afterwards but now I can't see if that has been logged or not... . I did email 'info@showmasters' as soon as I realised but I've had no reply and now I'm starting to panic.... there's no phone number anywhere or I would have called.

Please help and I'm sorry if this is not the way to notify about these things - I'm new to forums and still finding my way around so please forgive me.

thanks (fingers crossed)

You need to e-mail info@collectormania.com please. Don't worry, the orders are processed manually. You're not the first one who does this by accident. No harm done at all.

It helps if you put the order number in the subject line. If not in the subject line it definitely needs to be included in the email itself so it can be matched up to the order.

I just managed to do this too! (Sorry *cringe*).

I have emailed to clairfy names.

Kind regards

Daisy

Thanks everyone - I'm the other ticket holder and JeanT will be SO relieved! I can't help wondering if maybe the names could be made a 'required field' to stop this happening - but then I'm sure you would have thought of that already, LOL, so maybe its not possible. Anyway- thanks for your help on both our behalves and a massive PHEW! from both of us!

xx

The mandatory field is being discussed, but the shop software is being iffy about it. If we figure out a way it will be added for sure.

No need to apologize, things like that happen regularly.

Will it posted on here is Gold Ticket sales begin to get low. I want to get one but with other events this month i will be getting it at the beginning of next month but i don't want to miss out. Thanks

There are usually ticket warnings when any ticket type is getting low.

There are usually ticket warnings when any ticket type is getting low.

Thanks, i should be getting everything on 26 July now so fingers crossed.

to all do not worry these things happen

and you will get your tickets if we do not have something we need we will contact you , if you think you have missed something its great to drop us a line with the info you think we have lost.

but remember if we do need anything more we will be in touch ok :-)

see you there

jason :WAVE: