Latest guest announcement - GERALD HOME

I can't believe all the Star Wars love the last few days, I was starting to think you was neglecting us Jason!! ;) I'm thinking of starting a brand new Trilogy poster now!

For any kids of the 80s Gerald was also the original Mr Muscle from the adverts!

I can't believe all the Star Wars love the last few days, I was starting to think you was neglecting us Jason!! ;) I'm thinking of starting a brand new Trilogy poster now!

For any kids of the 80s Gerald was also the original Mr Muscle from the adverts!

I completely agree. :)

(Thats true about the Mr Muscle ad) :)

Now if only we can get Tim 'Its a trap' Rose for a full Mon Calamari Officer reunion.

And thats a very good idea! Would love him on Ackbar and Salacious. I hope Jason can pull that one out of the bag - I was ecstatic when these were announced last night.

"All this technology and no mens room."

And thats a very good idea! Would love him on Ackbar and Salacious. I hope Jason can pull that one out of the bag - I was ecstatic when these were announced last night.

"All this technology and no mens room."

Well these new announcements have really put up my numbers of guests to meet now I was only at about 7 before all these Star Wars guests announced yesterday!

Tim Rose is someone I have wanted to meet for ages. I have met Gerald before he was a true gent and I do have a couple of things for him to sign.

I completely agree. Before now I was not going to go for any Star Wars Guests it was all going to be:

"X-Files, Gremlins and Indiana Jones."

Star Wars was going to take a back seat, and now with the Jedi Performers I was acutally practically in tears on Tiwtter over this. Like you, I've met Gerald before very nice guy indeed but to have Tim Rose would be perfect.

At the moment I don't know who on earth else Jason has up his sleeve and I've already had to cull those whom I really would liked to have met, at this stage I'm even thinking of cutting Charles Dance - this is nuts all of it lol :)

Mike Quinn would be a good idea as well. I would pay big bucks to have a PRE Special Edition Sy Snootles picture signed by both Tim Rose and Mike Quinn.

(I will go on record by saying that out of the ENTIRE saga its only when Lapti Nek was taken out (all those wonderful amazing performances) and replaced with flipping cgi for Jedi Rocks.

All the Performers from Jedi MADE Jedi what it was. (at least from a Creature perspective) yes, you may have the most top notch cgi at your fingertips but NOTHING can replace pure performance.