Laura Vandervoort cancellation

I just heard on Laura Vandervoort's Twitter that she's cancelling due to family commitments. She was the reason I was coming mainly, and I even bought a black Superman t-shirt just for my shoot with her........I'm completely gutted...........

We all get upset when guests cancel but to be honest the title of your post isn't very nice! What if she or one of her representatives visits here and sees it! The tee-shirt will keep surely.......what's more important to her, her family or her photoshoot with you? I would hope family!

• Like 2

As I mentioned on the other thread I am very grateful for Laura just been announced as that enabled me to discover the wonder of LFCC, just because she is not going to this one will not ruin it as there are sooooo many other cool guests to now meet and it keeps the dream alive to meet her in the future :-)

Onwards and upwards and most importantly I hope everything is okay with Laura's family

• Like 1

Guest cancel all the time, its part of the whole convention thing! and if its over FAMILY commitments, don't you think thats more important? The title of the post was awful, thats just damning someone for putting their family first.

• Like 3

Does Laura's cancellation even deserve a topic of its own? I'm also really disappointed, it's the second time she cancels but that could just happen with any guest. She's not the first one and won't be the last one to cancel, and i don't think any guest, anyone actually, would ever put a convention before family commitments. I hope it's not too serious though and wish her and her family all the best.

Hopefully we WILL meet her some day.

• Like 1