23 guests in one day?

xxc

Hi CCX,

getting the tickets on time shouldn't be a problem, it only takes a few days to get them to the Netherlands while LFCC is in about 3 weeks. And just a small tip, try to be there on Friday too, quite some guests will be there and it will take a lot of presure of your Saturday!

it says in the FAQ that if thats the case you can bring the payment confirmation.. will that take long? the process? or will it be just as easy getting as a ticket?
It can be a slightly longer process, but we are talking a few minutes not thirty or so.

My reasoning - Nicolas Lea is a rare guest, and I think there'll be a lot of X-Files fans due to Gillian who will also go for him, plus fans of other stuff.

Tony Head is ALWAYS busy, no matter how many times he comes. He's always popular, spends time with the fans etc. So better to be safe with him.

To be fair, Friday will be quite quiet, and if there's anyone you can get then, that'll probably be more relaxed.

ah right. I'm going Friday and Saturday. I am only meeting like, 4/5 people. 2 of those are photoshoots only as i can't afford the auto too (zach g and anthony michael hall). Ben Browder, Nicholas Lea and Anthony Head are my others. Even if they are all busy I am sure I will be fine, in fact I will prob have time to kill! I'm counting on Nicholas and Anthony doing photos over the table but i'm not fussed enough about a photo to pay for separate photoshoot, just nice to meet generally - Zach and Anthony MH are kinda the opposite, I'm not fussed about properly meeting them and getting an auto but I do want to guarantee a pic, hehe (I have to bring a gizmo toy...)

Hi CCX,

getting the tickets on time shouldn't be a problem, it only takes a few days to get them to the Netherlands while LFCC is in about 3 weeks. And just a small tip, try to be there on Friday too, quite some guests will be there and it will take a lot of presure of your Saturday!

Unfortunatly i will arrive at 8 pm in London.. Maybe i can go for an hour but i dont know if that will help much..

Yeah, you're saying Friday will be quiet based on last year when it was new and people weren't sure about it. It probably will be a bit less busy than the weekend as people can't get to London in time, families not there as much if it's an evening thing, but I get a feeling it's not going to be as quiet as people said it was last year. Still, it's good to have some extra time :)

• Moderators

Will there by the way be lots of pictures from the guests (at the guests themselves) or just 2 or something?

Most guests will have a choice of at least 5 or 6 images. I've known some to have up to about 15 or 16 different images.