Autograph tickets

Hello,

I am sorry to bother you all like this. In July I will be attending LFCC. It is my first time for this convention, so i have a couple of questions.

First of all: I would very much like autographs from a few of the biggest guests there. I read that most of the time there will be a virtuel queue. Where can i buy these tickets? And if i read it correctly, its better that i get them all at once because of the risk I might not meet a few of them if its a big guest. But what if it's my turn with all of them at once? I can't be on different places at once. How does that work? I also would like to print out pages with my name on it and a quote i would very much like them to put on. Is that possible?

Thankyou,

Carmen

You don't have to buy virtual tickets. There will be a crew member handing them out at the ends of the queues for the guests. I would say it's better to get the VT's you need when you get to the event.

You can't miss your turn with a VT. You can joint the queue any time after your number has been called.

If a guest is personalising (there will be signs up on the day at the guest's desk if they are not) then you can ask for a specific name / quote. It's up to the guest ultimately if they will write the quote.

Hope this helps :)

• Moderators

Definitely pick up all of your virtual tickets as soon as you get to the event - as Beechy said you can't miss your turn, but the longer you wait to pick up VTs, the less likely you are that your number will be called at all.

If you want something more complicated than just your name written on an autograph, having it all written or printed out is a very good idea. The guest may or may not have the time to write it - the biggest guests are unlikely to have time and may not even have time to write names - but it's much easier on them if they just have to copy something written.

Thank you both so much for your replies!!

I was planning on buying a Early Entry ticket. So if I am inside i should walk immediatly to Gillian's queue ( for exemple, i want many more ) and get a virtuel ticket for me and my friend? I hope I can find it in time...