Favourate horror director

leatherface

OK everyone, question time.

Whos your favourate horror director , and why.

Personally mine has to be Lucio Fulci - The godfather of gore. all of his films had such a great atmosphere to them, plus not forgetting the top notch gore effects, who could forget the famous eyeball piercing from Zombie Flesh Eaters. Shame he is so under-appreciated. So many horror "fans" dont even kno who the guy was - ah well their loss.

• 3 weeks later...
he didn't JUST present it, wasn't the title originally "John Craven's Newsround" ?

Yeah, bit like 'John Carpenter's Halloween' or 'John Carpenter's The Thing'. He's an auteur of his own news programme.

Told you it was scary!

Obi-Wan :D

John Craven once bumped into my friend in Tescos, and she dropped a jar of olives and he ran off without apologising.

Definately the devils work, that man.

As Loomis would say "PURE EVIL" lol

Obi-Wan :wub:

John Craven once bumped into my friend in Tescos, and she dropped a jar of olives and he ran off without apologising.

Definately the devils work, that man.

As Loomis would say "PURE EVIL" lol

Obi-Wan :wub:

Lol,

I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blind, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the DEVIL'S eyes! I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up for I realized what was living behind that man's eyes was purely and simply... EVIL!

jcraven.jpg

PML

Did anyone tell you YOU ROCK?

lol

We must chat Halloween and horror some day. Are you going to NEC on 17th?

Obi-Wan :D

Unfortunately they dont!

Im not gonna have enough money to go on the 17th I dont think.

Bit gutting really as there are some darn good peeps.

Im on MSN sometimes, so you may catch me there!

i would go with wes craven, yes he did do some crappy movies but i had an obsession about the scream movies. i saw the first one like 56 times or something and for me that's a lot.

Edited by martine

i would go with wes craven, yes he did do some crappy movies but i had an obsession about the scream movies. i saw the first one like 56 times or something and for me that's a lot.

They are really fun if you wanna chill with some popcorn and watch the trilogy.

Even though scream 2 is a bit pants.

wes craven all the way!!! he is a movie god, although wishmaster should of stayed an idea in my eyes. pure crap. but wes seems to of set horror trends throughout genrations. first him and sean cunningham set the scene for the 70's with last house on the left, then again he set it in the 80's with the ultimate nightmare on elm street, and once again in the 90's with the rule setting scream.

but i also love george a romero, im a sucker for zombie movies, they my fave lol!!!

wes craven all the way!!! he is a movie god, although wishmaster should of stayed an idea in my eyes. pure crap. but wes seems to of set horror trends throughout genrations. first him and sean cunningham set the scene for the 70's with last house on the left, then again he set it in the 80's with the ultimate nightmare on elm street, and once again in the 90's with the rule setting scream.

but i also love george a romero, im a sucker for zombie movies, they my fave lol!!!

wes craven didn't play a big part in making wishmaster.

at some point he was involved with it but not that much, but because of his name they advertised with it while he didn't really had much to do with the endresults.

or have i been misinformed??