Countdown

2 weeks and one day to go! :D The closer LFCC gets, the closer my haircut gets! (Been drawing it out as long as poss so it's nice and short and ready to be Jack Harkness at LFC! xD)

Can't wait to see how many tubes are packed with cosplayers on the Olympia line! gonna be hilarious and epic all in one!

Checklist:

1. Keep an eye on the forum for any more Guest Announcements.

2. Sort out cosplay.

3. Keep an eye on the forum for any more Guest Announcements.

4. Get a Haircut! (I need to look presentable for Gillian Anderson damnit!) :)

5. Keep an eye on the forum for any more Guest Announcements.

I know exactly what you're talking about! Except i wont go on cosplay or get a haircut so with me it's mostly:

2. Keep an eye on the forum for any more Guest Announcements.

4. Keep an eye on the forum for any more Guest Announcements.

6. Keep an eye on the forum for any more Guest Announcements.

As of about an hour ago, number 4 was crossed off my checklist (as I now have got my Haircut so I look rather dashing and dare I say handsome for Gillian Anderson ;) )

So now my checklist reads:

2. Sort out cosplay.

4. Keep an eye on the forum for any more Guest Announcements.

I don't think I have ever been so addicted to a forum before. Its the first thing I check in the morning and last thing at night......not to mention the scary amount of times I check at other times.

Can't beat the feeling of seeing 'latest guest announcement' threads

Likewise. This is shaping up to be the BEST one (In my opinion) yet.

I constantly click the refresh button this is why you'll see that within two minutes of the "Latest Guest Announcement" my post being almost either straightaway or announcing it on Twitter.

• Like 1

Haha I like your style! I'm at work constantly pressing refresh between jobs. I squeel like babe the pig when I see a latest guest announcement.

I then usually text my girlfriend saying 'OMG!!! 'so and so' has been announced for London!!!' to which I usually get a reply saying 'who?' :-)

It's also a forum that everyone seems really great and friendly.....very unlike my football one where abuse is hurled in every direction haha.

Being my first con i've been trying to make some sort of plan. Sat and Sun are the days I have minimum requirements. Think now I'm doing the whole weekend it will make my days much more relaxed!

Sat = 3 autographs, 3 talks and 6 photo shoots

Sun = 3 talks and 1 photo shoots

Leaving 9 autographs spread over Fri/Sat/Sun

yes i know.. normally the days pass by so fast.. but the last couple of weeks are so S...L...O...W.

I know what you mean though. The more I've been making plans recently, the longer the days have become.

Considering going for a Mitch Pileggi Photoshoot :)

*Am not sure how he would be with table photos*

i heard he was he was a very very nice man, so if he's not too busy i think he will definitly allow over the table photos :)

i heard he was he was a very very nice man, so if he's not too busy i think he will definitly allow over the table photos :)

Yep. I've heard this as well. But I don't want to get to his table and the sign saying "No posed photos" is up. I would cull a Guest for a Photoshoot with hi,m - all I know is that I cannot wait to meet him :)

Yep. I've heard this as well. But I don't want to get to his table and the sign saying "No posed photos" is up. I would cull a Guest for a Photoshoot with hi,m - all I know is that I cannot wait to meet him :)

me neither :)

Any one else finding it harder to sleep as the event gets closer? I also blame the forum for making me constantly refresh it as I try and sleep! :-D

I constantly dream 'New Guest Announcement' threads!

Any one else finding it harder to sleep as the event gets closer? I also blame the forum for making me constantly refresh it as I try and sleep! :-D

I constantly dream 'New Guest Announcement' threads!

i know exactly what you're talking about..