May seem like a strange question but...

Mr Stabby

• Moderators

It was a sensible answer. "Your Way Out" implied to me some kinda escape from the darkness and so my escape would be to set myself free by falling into the ocean and being carried away by the waves to a new place.

nice answer!! very imaginative!!

i think it's an opening to another world, like bright with tropical trees and shiny water and stuff! maybe at the top of a ledge. :(;)

ooooh that sounds nice, i wanna go, i wanna go NOW :lol:

I think its showing that the man has been a prisoner of his life for so long, the darkness around him representing his life, and the opening of the door is like a new path for him to take, and it opens his eyes to something he's never considered...like a new life for himself? ok that probs made so much not sense!

I think its showing that the man has been a prisoner of his life for so long, the darkness around him representing his life, and the opening of the door is like a new path for him to take, and it opens his eyes to something he's never considered...like a new life for himself? ok that probs made so much not sense!

how very deep! i think its simply into a light bulb factory...am i right??

I think it the best point so far is that of jaymalfoys'.

To me it would lead into the coridoor of a hotel. I don't know why. Thats what it screams to me when I look at it. Maybe there isnt anything as deep as what jaymalfoy said, maybe its just a guy in a hotel...? :angry:

i was guna say heaven, or like maybe its a door in ur subconsious mind, like maybe u have bin in a coma for 6 months and thats wot happens in ur subconsious b4 u wake up, its like its settin u free

(am i makin any sense?)