News anybody, news?

fangbanger

I think it's just reassurance some may want, like before, just so we feel like valued customers you know? I mean it will take less than five mins to double check that all's well and let us know.

I know this thread is spiralling out of control now and is going to end badly so we should all just stop throwing comments at each other as it's getting us no where, Tbh.

A little reassurance is all i'm requesting, from somebody official not an attendee..

• Moderators

I appreciate that. Unfortunately it'll be one person asking this week, then another the next, and another etc. From previous experience, the "we're working on guests!" messages that ME post only work for so long, and then we end up with this stuff again :(

• Like 2

I think it's just reassurance some may want, like before, just so we feel like valued customers you know? I mean it will take less than five mins to double check that all's well and let us know.

I know this thread is spiralling out of control now and is going to end badly so we should all just stop throwing comments at each other as it's getting us no where, Tbh.

A little reassurance is all i'm requesting, from somebody official not an attendee..

Good to know someone else feels the same, there's too many attendees on here who think they are staff, hence the asking for an official update!!

Good to know someone else feels the same, there's too many attendees on here who think they are staff, hence the asking for an official update!!

Erk. I hope my posts haven't irritated you - I was just trying to be encouraging because I am positive that we'll end up with more guests soon and will have a great con. SM/ME events are big highlights of my year (particularly where life has been somewhat difficult at times), so I do get excited. ;) But I understand that not every one feels comfortable about the gap between updates.

No, you're fine. I'm just getting a little irritated with people in the group on fb and on here making it out like i'm not grateful for the guest announcements when I couldn't be happier. And it's dragging on now and I didn't expect things to go on after apost someone posted in the group on fb, everyone is telling me and others stuff that we already know and trying to take things in their hands and all we want is something from the wonderful guys running this thing. I understand people want to help and know alot about these cons but it's just going on and on and on now. And we have literally got no where, just people writing comments which others, especially me already know. lol. Hope you understand. :/

• Like 1

No I was told by a member on here that I irritated her, a little personal I think when my post was directed to staff and a request was made to someone official, for her to get involved the way she did was wrong, too many chiefs and not enough indians syndrome on here I believe.

I just get a little frustrated when people keep telling me to just enjoy the parties, I go to a con for the guests and then the drinking and partying, and to just ask for an update seems to give other people license to be bitchy!!

I had every faith in ME I mean I bought my gold tickets on sunday morning of the last bitten con so it's not that I don't trust them it's just there's only so much silence from organisers I can take and then you have to start wondering what's going on?

• Like 1

I tell you what you read my post again where I ask you to refrain from making such comments, if you want to get into this with me personally which it would seem you do as apparently you remember me and my comments from last year, which I find odd, who remembers a faceless persons remarks from 12 months ago, then by all means come and find me at the event or if possible message me on here.

Because quite frankly whether my impatience irritates you or not, you did not need to make a personal statement about me or that on here, you are not staff and therefore you did not need to comment as my post was directed at someone official.

Also you will find it is not just myself that's getting bothered by the lack of info around this convention, there are plenty of other people voicing the same opinions in exactly the same manner just on other mediums and not on here, I came here because I figured someone OFFICIAL would see the post but obviously they are busy with LFCC which I totally understand.

I'm not going to get into this anymore and if you keep making such remarks well that's up to you but I don't know you or want to so I suggest we leave it there.

Edited by ericsdonor
  • Like 1