For SM - what's the limit?

ihearttwilightsaga

Oh dear! Seems my questions could have caused problems! Hehe! I only asked out of interest. With so many people already having their tickets and hopefully the show selling out I was just wondering where the line would get drawn. My friend who I go with would probably have a breakdown if there were 12 guests on the schedule! LOL! Guess we'll have to wait and see, I'm happy with 5 but it would be great to meet more people I haven't seen before! Thanks for answering TT!

• Showmasters Admin

Rechecking that hub and I was slightly wrong. It was 11. Because we lost James Marsters it was 12 when I did the schedule at first.

It was do-able because we only had 7 guests per day. 3 guests did both days but 8 only did one day each. It was still a whole heap of fun ><

So I agree with DB that 8 is probably as many as would be comfortable with the guests doing both days.

Rechecking that hub and I was slightly wrong. It was 11. Because we lost James Marsters it was 12 when I did the schedule at first.

It was do-able because we only had 7 guests per day. 3 guests did both days but 8 only did one day each. It was still a whole heap of fun ><

So I agree with DB that 8 is probably as many as would be comfortable with the guests doing both days.

Ah, I was imagining them all there for both days, hehe :lol: Yeah 7 or 8 is the number I think we'll end up with anyway - that's good enough for me :blink:

I've found the more guests, the more stressful it is :(

This! Especially when your anything higher than a standard :(

I think Golds and Silvers will have their work cut out for them in October cos there's likely to be 7 or 8 I'd guess :thumbup: It'll be tiring, but it'll be awesome as well though so I'm not going to complain :D

• 4 weeks later...