Can I add to that:

Cassie Clare

Lee Weatherly

Veronica Roth

Amy Plum

Lauren Kate

Joss Stirling and

Sophie Jordan

Oh liking this very much :) Amy Plum would be perfect and shes in europe so no expensive flights :YAHOO:

• 1 month later...

love reading through this topic :) my top list still is

Josephine Angelini

Alyson Noel (met her at her last UK tour lovely Lady)

Amy Plum

Leigh Fallon

Angela Corbett

pls contact them they are sooooooo up for it!!! Pleeeease

A convention isnt the same without Authors... as they started everything off with their Books and could be future Convention ideas when their books are made into movies and with a growing fanbase the chance for a successful movie is just given a better chance... sry for being a pain but i love my books and thats how i learned to love Twilight :)

• 2 weeks later...

Maria V. Snyder, Sarah Alderson (I know i've suggested her before), Becca Fitzpatrick, Lauren Kate, Laurell K. Hamilton, L.A. Weatherly, Rachel Caine, PC & Kristin Cast, Amy Plum, Suzanne Collins, Maggie Stiefvater, Alyson Noel, Cassandra Clare, Richelle Mead.......the list could go on, but I fear for the forum that it might actually explode with more author suggestions :P

Edited by Jenjen23

I don't know if Maggie Stiefvater would have a reason to tour at the moment? I don't really know if she's got another book in the pipeline or what, but I loove the Shiver series and would absolutely die if she were to come :D

• 1 month later...

Hi. I am the author of the humourous scifi series the Truxxe Trilogy and I have been asked to sign at the convention next month. I'm looing forward to meeting you all! If you'd like to have a look in advance at the universe of Truxxe, please feel free to browse my site www.truxxe.com

See you there :dance: