latest guest announcement - GILLIAN ANDERSON

Do you have proof for that?

I know everything....

Do you know how to get bile off your hands without betraying your icy cool exterior???

"Thank you for not smoking"

I'm doing the only thing that they are afraid of. I'm reopening the X Files...

Now, must really stop "spamming" the forums before I get told off. :blush:

I'm doing the only thing that they are afraid of. I'm reopening the X Files...

Now, must really stop "spamming" the forums before I get told off. :blush:

You have been our greatest ally

Leaves a new case file on your desk and slips away unseen

I need to talk to a few Friends about this one.

*Gets on the Phone to Frohike, Langly and Byers*

This may or may not end up with me jumping off a bridge into the path of an oncoming train.

EDIT: #20FactsAboutMe 1. I'm unable to yell "Federal Agent!" properly, due to a slight w/r issue. Oh, this is going to be embarrassing. #LFCC

Edited by KingRichard76

Well it seems I have been missing all the fun! :-)

Deep Throat at your service . Trust no one!

And now you're part of the fun. Scully, X, Skinner and I will keep you safe from being shot, we work for the F.B.I. we'll cap their asses.

We are always on secret missions, in fact I'm currently taking time out with a Cup of Tea and putting my feet up before getting back to jumping onto a speeding train, oh, such an exciting life I lead. :)

Well I have had tough few hours at a top secret Government location getting resurrected. I had to enjoy some fine Mrs deep throat home cooked dinner before I get cracking on finding out some Government scandals. Also the internet has really taken off since I have been gone.....better not 'google' my name again

• Like 2

I'm currently having a lay down in a secret location, having spent the morning lifting the lid on latest Alien conspiracies

What have ya found out Scully? Is this to do with my sister?

Well I have had tough few hours at a top secret Government location getting resurrected. I had to enjoy some fine Mrs deep throat home cooked dinner before I get cracking on finding out some Government scandals. Also the internet has really taken off since I have been gone.....better not 'google' my name again

Sorry, but some of this post made me smirk and almost laugh out loud. I think its really how it may seem to others who have absolutely no idea about the X-Files.

*Nods* Yep, not a good thing to google it - although part of my video collection is very much centred around, never mind.

My disguises must be getting even better, especially if I can fool you into thinking I'm Scully

My disguises must be getting even better, especially if I can fool you into thinking I'm Scully

*Pulls out his gun* Who are you? Who are you workin' for? The N.S.A.? Don't think that I won't use this on you!

I'm a ghost....

Anyone else here have twitter/facebook?

Spooky!

Yep, I have both. On Twitter I'm KingRichard76 and on FB KingRichard76 :) Feel free to come and find the Truth. :) X

@coles84 on twitter :-)

Leave this case alone Agent Mulder

Why? What do you know? What aren't you telling me?

*Gets out his gun*

Well, let's just say that I'm in a position to know quite a lot of things, er, things about our government.