Eternal Twilight 8

Massive Events

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I bought silver but id like to upgrade to gold is there any way that is possible? Would i beable to pay the difference?

Jane x

Hey Jane, I noticed no-one had replied yet and didn't want to leave you wondering. If you send an email to Yvie, email address is on main page, she'll be able to help you our - I'm sure people have done this in the past so fingers crossed she can sort it for you!

I am sure that somewhere on this forum I have seen a set of rules set out for expected behaviour at your conventions. Can someone link me to it please - thanks x

Hi

I bought silver but id like to upgrade to gold is there any way that is possible? Would i beable to pay the difference?

Jane x

Sorry this got overlooked. Unfortunately Beechy's reply is correct, upgrades are not possible.

I am sure that somewhere on this forum I have seen a set of rules set out for expected behaviour at your conventions. Can someone link me to it please - thanks x

You mean the FAQ? That has a short paragraph about how to act around the guests and such.

Just a quick question, Does anyone know when the money gets taken from your bank for the tickets? Dear Daughter wants to know because she has bought a silver ticket. She wants to make sure she has enough money in the bank for it. Or does she just need to make sure she keeps that much money in her account

Hello, I have a Silver ticket and it says we have the right to 1 exclusive convention Photo featuring all of the Attending guests. Is this a picture of all the assembled guests that you take and you give to us or do a photoshoot with me and all the guests in the photo?

Is it possible to buy a group photoshoot?

And where does one find the ticket office to buy extra autographs and photoshoots on the site because when I go, I just see that pass to buy, nothing else.

Thank you in advance for your help

It's a photo OF all the guests, which you will be able to pick up at the event.

Sometimes autographs/photo shoots can only be bought at the event itself.

ok, thanks David! I hope we can buy at the event a group photoshoot :)

• 2 weeks later...

With regards to photo shoots my daughter and i are going standard are we entitled to a free photo shoot because i have heard different things by saying that we are entitled to a free photo shoot please can someone clarify this, i have looked on ET8 and cannot seem to ind where it says about photos and autos