Sightings of CoffeeDude

Guest WaterBoy

Hi

Are there any images (pics or movies) that feature my convention alter ego CoffeeDude...? Most of the people at work have little idea of what I did and I want to show them some kind of pictorial evidence.

Keep an eye out for the loser with the ginger hair and glasses :lol: (Thats me!)

Please report any sightings!!

Paul

Edited by WaterBoy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Are there any images (pics or movies) that feature my convention alter ego CoffeeDude...? Most of the people at work have little idea of what I did and I want to show them some kind of pictorial evidence.

Keep an eye out for the loser with the ginger hair and glasses :lol: (Thats me!)

Paul

As in the coffee guy with the 'almost ghostbusters' gear??

Or was that someone else? I got some Coffee guy to pose for a photo in return for my friend buying a coffee....but I dunno if I'm waffling nonsense here... :lol:

CoffeeDude is a nickname that I picked up from C4 when I was the crew person cooking the coffee and relying it to where it was need most.

At LFACC I was crew again, trying to make sure that the big virtual queue boards were kept up to date.

Paul

Hi

Are there any images (pics or movies) that feature my convention alter ego CoffeeDude...?  Most of the people at work have little idea of what I did and I want to show them some kind of pictorial evidence.

Keep an eye out for the loser with the ginger hair and glasses  ;) (Thats me!)

Paul

Or was that someone else? I got some Coffee guy to pose for a photo in return for my friend buying a coffee....but I dunno if I'm waffling nonsense here... :blink:

That guy with the ghostsbusters coffee machine thingy: LEGEND. You gotta love him, erm, thats who I was referring to on the top of this thread btw.

Hi

Are there any images (pics or movies) that feature my convention alter ego CoffeeDude...?  Most of the people at work have little idea of what I did and I want to show them some kind of pictorial evidence.

Keep an eye out for the loser with the ginger hair and glasses  :unsure: (Thats me!)

Paul

Or was that someone else? I got some Coffee guy to pose for a photo in return for my friend buying a coffee....but I dunno if I'm waffling nonsense here... :blink:

That guy with the ghostsbusters coffee machine thingy: LEGEND. You gotta love him, erm, thats who I was referring to on the top of this thread btw.

And me, with the flag on the machine, saying to everyone in the queue "Hot Coffee" he must have been knackered walking around the outside of the centre all morning

"..he seemed sweet and happy to chat!"

Somebody likes me.... ;)

"He is definately the greatest coffee guy that ever lived... "

There can be only one! :angry:

Paul

No way!!!!!

You mean… The guy with the coffee dispenser on his back...is you??!!

And is on the forum?!

DUDE!!!

You were a saviour in the queue on Saturday.

Free coffee at C5 please! ;):firedevil:

By the way... were you made to do that, or did you offer?

Kilty xxxxx

"..he seemed sweet and happy to chat!"

Somebody likes me.... :D

"He is definately the greatest coffee guy that ever lived... "

There can be only one! :wub:

Paul

Haha! You are a cutie! You were talking to us about the numbers or something and we kept creeping up each time when you changed them cos you kept giving us a fright when edging near the 'Andy Serkis' number! B)

I didn't know you were a coffee dude there though?

The screams of "Hot Coffee" and his flag will echo forever in the memories of LFCC.hehehehehe

...Along with cries of "He's asking how much for a cup of coffee?!" :o:lol:

And it was only just coffee! :o

I don't believe they were charging that much!

Hot chocolate and I might have been tempted!

At that price I'd want a night of passion with the celebrity of my choice thrown in as well...

...Or maybe £1 a shot is the going rate for small cups of coffee in The Great Welkin? :lol:

At that price I'd want a night of passion with the celebrity of my choice thrown in as well...

Including extras, Yeltzy?

...Or maybe £1 a shot is the going rate for small cups of coffee in The Great Welkin?

And you only got it in pathetic little cardboard cup! :lol: That's the coffee, not the night of passion with celebrity of your choice, that is...

...Oh Rosie just stop blethering! :lol:

errr.....I think I should try to clear up some confusion!

At C4 (It WAS explosive!) my tasks for the weekend involved making sure that guests had sufficent quantities of coffee (and tea, sandwiches, coca cola etc) in their "green rooms" I was also involved in a last ditch attempt to bring water to Middleton Hall on Sunday.

The result of my scurrying around supplying liquids was Houdinia giving me the nickname of CoffeeDude. The only reason that I use Waterboy on the forum is that for some reason the system would not let me use the tag of CoffeeDude.

I am not the same cheerful chappy who trotted round Wembley supplying a columbian mix to all and sundry over last weekend. However I do think that a backpack mounted supply system was very clever.

:angel:

Paul