Stargate SG1

i would so love to see any guests from stargate. it's one of my fav programmes. i would especially love to meet richard dean anderson too, as i have always been a fan. i loved it when the repeated the mcgyver programmes i hadn't seen them when they were on, as i'm only 17(in two weeks).

so please sm, bring some more stargate guests, especially richard.

please, grant a wish.

Unfortunately RDA doesn't attend signings or conventions, so it's highly unlikely that any of us will see him unless we bump into him somewhere (here's hoping!).

S8 started filming on 8 March, and with it only being 20 episodes for the last season I'm not sure when or if the cast will be going on hiatus. Stargate convention (the big Vancouver con) was asked to bring their event forward from September (the previous 4 years) to July so that the cast/crew could attend.

Of course, now that Teryl Rothery and Don S Davis are no longer in the show, they could always appear with Corin.

Unfortunately, Michael Shanks, Chris Judge and Teryl are all appearing at another weekend con the same time as the next LFACC, so they will not be able to attend that, Amanda would be terrific though.

Of course, there's always the next MK event later this year! SM, any chance of getting several Stargate guests, Sam Jones, Amanda, Teryl, Don, Corin, Sarah Douglas, etc so that we can have an SG-1 talk?

Elaine :lol:

you are the second person to mention this SG con, PLEASE give me more deatails???

and yeah RDA doesn't do cons :uhoh::(

BUT micheal is lovely and I would sooo LUV :wub: to meet Chris and Teryl - check out my signeture!

Luv sah - HUUUUGE SG fan :rolleyes: xx

ps-anyone meet vanessa and Tony at LFACC?

Do SM like people talking about other Events ?

YOU!!!!! andrew clarke YOU!!!!!

you were the one who I talked to for ages on msn and sent (and you replied) to numerous emails on hotmail then you just stopped and denied all knowledge well HAH found ya!!!! hehe :uhoh:

glad to see the site is back! :rolleyes:

go to the special SG section on the forum (most of the replies are from me but never mind!!)

xx

Do SM like people talking about other Events ?

I don't think they are too hot on it....

but I just wanna know the name of the event so I can search for it on the net independently!

I am loyal to SM - theirs are the only cons I have attended :rolleyes: but I want to meet SG guests and stars so if the 2 events are going to be at the same time sorry but I will go to the SG con!

xx

I met Vanessa and Tony at LFCC and have some good photos with them.

Also, the big Stargate Convention which is on in November is already Sold Out and tickets were £75 each just to get in but they have Michael Shanks, Chris Judge, Teryl Rothery and Jacqueline Samuda. Glad I have already met Michael and Chris and it only cost the price of the autographs and the train ticket to swindon.

Id love to meet the Stargate cast!!!

Nicxxx

have you ever posted in the SG section?!?!

us SG fans have to UNITE!!!!! :D

xx

damn right sah!

in fact i need to post there more often actually.

come and join us Nic , and all stargate fans.

hey that's another thing we have in common then. :huh:

c'mon sm. Stargate guests for c5 or future events.

I met Vanessa and Tony at LFCC and have some good photos with them.

Also, the big Stargate Convention which is on in November is already Sold Out and tickets were £75 each just to get in but they have Michael Shanks, Chris Judge, Teryl Rothery and Jacqueline Samuda. Glad I have already met Michael and Chris and it only cost the price of the autographs and the train ticket to swindon.

That's £75 for a WHOLE weekend. I think it's a very reasonable price.