Time spent at the event.

twimam23

Hi everyone! Im really hoping someone or even a few people can help me out please!

This is my 1st time being at an event and Im just wondering how much time is actually going to be spent there.

For example, on the Friday registration starts at 2pm-ish and the opening ceremony starts at 7pm, do I need to be there for the 5hrs in between?

On the Saturday, roughly what time does the day start? And then when the day finishes how long do we have until the evening event? In this events case the Volturi ball. Do these evening events run late too? :)

And same again on Sunday, roughly what time does the day start and then the Drs and Nurses event finish?

I know most of this will be in the registration pack when I get there on the Friday but Im not staying at the hotel so Im just trying to work out how my weekend is going to work before I get there and can find bus and train times etc.

If someone could help and give me rough timelines for the weekend that would be GREAT!

Thank you in advance!

Xxx

Sat and Sun usually start about 9am I believe it is. You don't have to stay till the end of the parties and they end a various times to be honest.

You don't have to be there for the 5 hours in between on Fri thats entirely up to you. Registration only opens at 2pm you don't have to be there at exactly 2pm. I usually sort my hotel room first, catch up with friends and then get my registration sorted. Then its usually to the room to organise the parties outfits for alll the nights (thats if you have stuff that needs to be hung up etc), get dinner around 5-6pm from either the NEC, airport or pizza from dominos then to the opening ceremony.

Basically the main event stuff during the day is about 9am-6pm then parties are i think 8pm onwards.

Hi there,

Below is a link to the Schedule for Eternal Twilight 6, so that you can see what happened last time.

Organised things like autographs/photoshoots/talks/parties etc are all listed on there so you get an idea of times etc.

Between registration and the opening ceremony, there are usually lots of Attendees hanging around, even if only in the hotel bar which is in reception. Most people will have their passes on too by then. When the dealers rooms open, you can bump into other attendees in there too.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=71757

I appreciate that this was the schedule for last time, but at least it gives you an idea. The schedule is usually posted up to a week before the event itself.

Hope this helps with your planning.

Oh wow ladies! Thats brilliant! Thank you so much! Especially Rhianydd, thats just amazing! Im absolutely gutted I never went to ET6 now though I didnt realise who went. My Dad died in May and I just never got round to buyin tickets, its was like 2 days before the event when I realised. Oops!

But thank you, all this is a big help! X