Latest guest announcement - BRIAN KRAUSE

Cant wait! i meet him last time! hes lovely <3 i want another photo with him as i my last i look bad xD

same - mine is horrific

I donno if this helps, but I took photoshoots for the first time last year and was afraid they would become bad cause I dont work on photo... but they were awesome most of them.

Go up there just think of how great this moment is, look at the camera and show how great it is by smiling :) works good for me.

okay peeps. share your stories with me please!

:YAHOO:

When he was signing my 10 x 8 I mentioned that it was a shame there wasn't a shirtless one of him and he looked up, smiled and said ''what, why would you want to see this?'' and proceeded to flip his t-shirt up to flash his rather lovely, tanned tummy only for a very quick moment but I saw enough to go bright red, start laughing and not be able to say anything else to him, he signed my piccie which I love and then said goodbye with a cheeky ''sorry'' :wub::wub:

okay peeps. share your stories with me please!

:YAHOO:

When he was signing my 10 x 8 I mentioned that it was a shame there wasn't a shirtless one of him and he looked up, smiled and said ''what, why would you want to see this?'' and proceeded to flip his t-shirt up to flash his rather lovely, tanned tummy only for a very quick moment but I saw enough to go bright red, start laughing and not be able to say anything else to him, he signed my piccie which I love and then said goodbye with a cheeky ''sorry'' :YAHOO::D

aaawwwww *sighs*

:D

I donno if this helps, but I took photoshoots for the first time last year and was afraid they would become bad cause I dont work on photo... but they were awesome most of them.

Go up there just think of how great this moment is, look at the camera and show how great it is by smiling :) works good for me.

I'M just not an attractive person anyway lol, have a total moon face which DOES NOT transfer well on my photoshoots, and a really small smile which is NOT a nice combo lol. I've had one decent looking photoshoot with the phelps twins lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Will there be pics of him in Castle? I can't find any good ones..

Unfortunately that's pretty unlikely.

I've been looking myself too and couldn't find anything good so far.

Ah too bad... thanks anyway!

• 2 weeks later...