SALA BAKER

veasse

Yeah Andrea I saw your award - it was well cool!

aw thanks hunny!!

heres a pic...

award2.jpg

its one of them anyway!!

I do hope they liked them, they were all very lovely, hope they werent just being professional and polite..thinking oh hell what a freak!

andrea xx

Oh Sala was cool!

I must admit the first time iImet him at c4 he plain scared me! Probably with him yanking Abby's camera from her lol! And the whole Lollies misunderstanding. *hides*

But this time, my god his humor is ace! Once you click onto his wavelength that is... tee hee.

Made a great acceptance speech for our award too!

And... lmao when he was drawing on Ben's folder, taking ages on this masterpiece when all the other guests had doodled, me, Ben and Gem watching this huge queue form behind us... Lmao that was hilarious!

ohhh yes! i agree. sala scred me too. i wasnt too sure how to take his humour. but i think i have it pretty much figured out now! and may i say he is a great guy!

yes... a great acceptance speech! very funny!

and omg! when he was drawing on bens folder! tee hee. there was no one behind us and by the time he had finished there was this huge queue. lol. he sure likes detail!

so yeah! sala is cool! really cool!

thinking oh hell what a freak

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BTW since this is the Sala thread I would like to wish him a huge

GOOD LUCK

for his upcoming film.

:D

Oh yeh.... Of course.... we all wish him the best of luck but we know he wont need it!!!

He is so goddamn talented after all!

You know...

I do hope that the site will be up and running soon, i wanted to start one but theres an official one starting up... theres not enough info for the fan base he has!

I Hope Sala will do a movie where he is himself and not dressed in a metal suit, or made up in any way! He can give Vin Diesel, Arnie, Tom Cruise and Van dame a run for thier money... and he's better looking than all of em put together...

*blush at that one Sala.... :P *

Andrea x

HI Andrea! *waves*

:wub:

Hi sweetheart! *waves back*

how are you doing?

Do you love Sala too?? :wub:

so when is Sala going to sign in on this thread and say hello? LOL!

huggles

Andrea x

It was great to see you again Sala after the TORn party in LA the weekend before! What was that skirt thing you were wearing again called? Y'know the one that Lawrence was gonna pull off for a joke on stage! Don't suppose you remember? lol!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Hilarious aint the word! lol!!!!!!!

Anyway thanx for letting me take a picture of you at LFCC even though I didn't have any money left to get an Auto!

*Hugs*

m4sureeeeeeee :(

It was great to see you again Sala after the TORn party in LA the weekend before! What was that skirt thing you were wearing again called? Y'know the one that Lawrence was gonna pull off for a joke on stage! Don't suppose you remember? lol!!!!!! :uhoh:

Hilarious aint the word! lol!!!!!!!

Anyway thanx for letting me take a picture of you at LFCC even though I didn't have any money left to get an Auto!

*Hugs*

m4sureeeeeeee :o

aw bless you honey!!

Sala is wonderful!

I hope you had a great time at Torn... sounded great... a friend of mine went also!

Andrea xx

Unfortunatley i never saw sala in the flesh. BUT my m8 lotrlover phoned me and i got to talk to him. He was sooooooooooooo cool :D i was never told he was gonna be there so i wasn't sure who it was and he woodn'T tell me so in he end he sed "white light!!" and i knew it was him. He took the mick out of me afterwards so next time lotrlover goes to see him and i'm not there And they take the mick, LOTRLOVER IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GONNA PAY!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

aw bless you...

Sala must think i am insane.... crazy stalker type girly with nothing better than to pine after him..

but the truth is... he has had so much of an impact on my life.. he has inspired me to look at getting back into acting and encouraged me to persue it!

I'm a lot older than i look... i guess when i spent time with him he saw me as a child...but actually though i look 18-19 i'm 25 in june..... MWAHAHA!!

So i'm going to shut up about him now... i really dont want to scare him and i've made a fool of myself already!

So um...... Sorry!

Andrea x

Hi Andrea! *waves*

I know there is an official one starting up, but perhaps you could ask to contribute to it! After all it's the fans, imput IMHO, that make the sites a hell of lot better ! :D

Go for it girl! ;)

i did i mailed them and offered to be a moderator

:D

*hugs rosie*

how you doing sweetie

Andrea x

I was trying to take a photo of Sala from quite a distance as I had not paid and didnt have any money left, so thought I couldnt meet him.

I glanced over the top of my camera only to see Sala beckoning me and my friend over to him saying "Come here" I thought I was in trouble or something I was like 'OMG im sorry I'll pay, I promise, Im sorry!!!' But he simply said "Theres no point in me being in the picture on my own, come on, can someone take the photo?" He was great!!!!  :D

Awww, that was incredibly sweet of him :D

And Pink Faerie Hobbit - I take it you are one of the three girls dressed as fairies at LFACC! Love your wings by the way. And I was in Bruce's queue while he was on the phone to your friend. He was talking for ages wasn't he! :unsure:

Good old Sala

Kilty xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah. That was like the second time we'd gona up to him that weekend. And we've met him before so I think by then he kinda knew we were weird. And Dezzy is just a chatterbox so it was his chance to call us weirdos. lol

I was trying to take a photo of Sala from quite a distance as I had not paid and didnt have any money left, so thought I couldnt meet him.

I glanced over the top of my camera only to see Sala beckoning me and my friend over to him saying "Come here" I thought I was in trouble or something I was like 'OMG im sorry I'll pay, I promise, Im sorry!!!' But he simply said "Theres no point in me being in the picture on my own, come on, can someone take the photo?" He was great!!!!  :D

Awww, that was incredibly sweet of him :D

And Pink Faerie Hobbit - I take it you are one of the three girls dressed as fairies at LFACC! Love your wings by the way. And I was in Bruce's queue while he was on the phone to your friend. He was talking for ages wasn't he! :unsure:

Good old Sala

Kilty xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah. That was like the second time we'd gona up to him that weekend. And we've met him before so I think by then he kinda knew we were weird. And Dezzy is just a chatterbox so it was his chance to call us weirdos. lol

and take the micj out of your accent :D

Yes well I called him a showoff the net day. Seemed as offended as I was about the accent thing and when I told him what that was for h seemed perfectly fine with that. We are now equal. lmao

its all good then

Wonder what he thought when we sang to him?lmao